Another Pathy?

Pathfinder-jay

A vendre: Nissan Pathfinder 1990 SE V6 4x4, automatique, 230000 km, 2000$ en suspension dans les derniers 2 ans, 5 shocks Rancho (1 pour la direction), pneus 31po. sur mags, ne fonctionne pas: besoin d'un ECM. Bonne mécanique. Body pourri a l'os. 600$

Translation

Nissan Pathfinder 1990 SE V6 4x4, automatic, 230000 km, 2000$ in suspension in the last 2 years, 5 shocks Rancho (1 for direction?), 31 inch tires on mags, needs new ECU, mechnicaly runs amazing, body very rusted --- 500$

Im thinking about picking it up to get the rancho shocks and 3 inch lift.... Would my manual ECU work on this truck?? Is this truck worth it?

HPIM1525.jpg

show me where the $2000 in suspension is and i will tell you whether it's a good deal. looks like it's had a new door and how's that visible rust down there?

i paid $1000 for this 91 pathy 3 days ago and it's got 4" TM SL and 3" BL and 33's........ and a 6 months (and less than 5,000 miles) fresh rebuilt auto tranny.........

91SideView.jpg

Edited by Slick

I'd say go look at it. Inspect it very closely as far as rust goes. You could probably pick up an ECU pretty cheap I would think. For 500 jbucks I would seriously think about it. It could be a pure wheeling rig if nothing else. Or part it out you could probably get some $ for the wheels then sell the motor I am just shooting up in the air here. But you do have to look at it since it says it has alot of body rust... well from that pic I do not see much "body" rust maybe the pic is of it's good side.

save your money and just buy the suspension parts you need

I concur. For $500 you could get everything you need for a 3" susp. lift and have some $ left over, plus everything would be brand new. Sometimes its better to go that route and save yourself the hassle of picking thru someone else's garbage.