I want to become a member of NPORA

Iron Locust

I want to become a member of NPORA :rolleyes:

Ready to become a member of NPORA?

Step One:

Send 2 photos of your Pathfinder as attachments to mrjim@nissanpathfinders.com

As soon as you have completed that, click here to complete your registration process.  Be prepared to pay your $10 fee with credit card or electronic check.

Can I pay $10 by WebMoney?

It's my understanding Mr. Jim is a great guy with a love of Pathfinders. Apparently some personal issues and hardships have caused him to no longer be active with NPORA. He has been AWOL for some time and noone here has been in communications with him.

With that being said, save your $10 dollars, this website is functional and free. There are 6 or 7 moderators that keep it running and do great job keeping the forum a great community of Pathfinder owners.

As far as I'm concerned you are a member and your trail pictures are awesome.

It's my understanding Mr. Jim is a great guy with a love of Pathfinders. Apparently some personal issues and hardships have caused him to no longer be active with NPORA. He has been AWOL for some time and noone here has been in communications with him.

With that being said, save your $10 dollars, this website is functional and free. There are 6 or 7 moderators that keep it running and do great job keeping the forum a great community of Pathfinder owners.

As far as I'm concerned you are a member and your trail pictures are awesome.

Thank you for explanations. :bow:

Yeah, save your money and when the day comes that Mr. Jim returns to active duty, status or whatever then you can officially join and get your vary own NPORA Member Page :aok:

As of right now, if you send the money you will still not be listed as a member and likewise will not get a member page either. :shrug:

Edited by RedPath88

Damn skippy! -alcohol-

OK so i failed to deliver on the vodka part but I drank scotch all night long and completely satisfied left right and centre two eastern european girls... while screaming "all heil Mother Russia!" which added to the hilarity of the situation because they weren't from Russia at all.

I did learn some Swahili tonight tho as they're both PhD students in foreign languages.