Newbie saying hello

prplhz96

Well just swinging by to say whats up. I am a new pathfinder owner, I just purchased Dave's 94 pathy that was in the classifieds. I guess you can say that I come from a long line of offroad vehicles, in particular, samurais. I look forward to chatting with you guys, and hopefully doing some wheeling.

Jason

Welcome :beer:

Nice Pathy -bounce- Glad to see it is still with us... Dave however has been Banished for driving a X :P hehe I could not resist.... Make sure you go wheelin with him and Pull his X out of the Schnitz..... Takes lots of Pics so we can all gloat with you :hide: Video would be better blackmale material :contract:

Oh Lord, will the Xterra comments ever stop?!?!??! :P

Hey, welcome Jason, I'm very glad you were able to take her off my hands and give her a good home. The people here are great, and there's tons of info. Hit me up the next time you think you want to head out to Rausch or Paragon...I'd be glad to wheel with ya!!! Enjoy the "new to you" Pathy...she won't let you down :beer:

Get her up there for truck of the month for August ;) I tried the last couple of months and didn't make it...maybe you'll have more luck :D

Edited by Dave_C