New to the Esuvee Scene

Guest Stormin Grey

Guest Stormin Grey

hello everyone!! I just traded in my 350Z and got a shrink wrapped 2006 Parthfinder LE....so far I like it, lots-o-room. I put a vortec cyclone (similar to a "Tornado") and a K&N filter in it.. so far Ive seen no major gains... im not so sure the gauge is accurate..I reset it to see how it does on the highway, and I get anywhere from 20-25 mpg..sometime it reads 30+..(?) in the city it guzzles 12-17. Dont know if I made the right decision to get one in the midst of a gas hike, but you just cant put anything in a Z and take it on the beach!! :rolleyes:

any suggestions to bling it?

Guest Stormin Grey

actually.... i was interested in getting a Westin Bull bar in chrome, some fog lighs since the stock ones are dim...I thought about the OEM chrome wheel exchange, but not so sure I want to do that...so far I tinted the front 2 winders to match the rear and put on ventvisors...It came with the moonroof and buggem deflector...it just looks so....."mee too"....

winders. bugem deflector. lmao.. that's great :laugh:

bling eh...... well.. you don't want my version of "bling"... desert stripes, dents, black rims, ugly a/t tires, lifts....... big ugly bumpers....... and a LOUD horn.....

i did bling mine with a K & N filter and thorley headers n soem other stuff tho......

Sink the thing in 3 feet of mud and snap a few pics, that's bling at it's best! I'm sure there's plenty of people here who wanna see a member's R51 covered in some serious muck, and ditch the chrome idea! :aok::P

Anyways, welcome WAVEY

Guest Stormin Grey

Funny you should mention the OCC decal....I do have one.... :o

I never Off Roaded before.. I always has the sports car thing going on...Im going to Ocracoke NC in Sept...and taking it on the beach...I know of some mud puddles there too. this will me my first with my "own" vehicle. Lets hope I dont end up in the ocean :laugh: