My Pathies....

Ok...

Well, I figured it's about time I start a thred on the new pathy. To start here are some ideas I have, and the progress I have made to date, and also kindof a tribute to the old pathy now in pathy part out heaven (AKA salvage yard)...

First I never posted any pics of my White Pathfinder Finished.... Nothing too extravagent but It was a good start for my first pathy.... w/ virtually no experence with them....

Here are some of the pics of my original Extreme90path off road... and what not... some random crap...

Lookingood.jpg

Like that stance :)

MudFun.jpg

Bath Time...

LightingOldpathy.jpg

The lighting...

SubandSurvivalKit.jpg

Survival Pack/ spare parts... need those bass notes...

SomeDeepstuff.jpg

Some deep snow... though not stuck!!! :)

PoorRanger.jpg

This Ranger was lovin my pathy for a lil bit...

back.jpg

The Back...

Snowflurry.jpg

I will miss you Mr. Pathy.... RIP... May your parts go to benifit a pathy in need....

Ok enough nestalga of the old one... time for the new one....

It is a Black 1990 SE... 150 k pretty clean...

Mods to date:

Headlight reset up (relays, lenses, bulbs)

Bull Bar

Warn Hubs (off of old pathy)

Stereo (Sony Head unit, Rockford P1 sub w/ Rockford 1000 watt amp

Off Road lights

Replaced Heater Blower motor

Exide Spiral Cell Battery

Cat Delete

Mild custom interior work (Nizzy emblem stuff, reapolstered center armrest)

Mods to do that I already have parts for:

Roof Rack

Exaust

3" TM BL

Mods to still buy:

Snorkel

2-3" Suspention lift

Tires (33x10.5 BFG M/T)

1/2 inch spydertrax wheel spacers

Rear disc conversion/LSD 3rd member

Rear Tire Carrier

umm did I say tires

Thorley Headers

Sliders

Front Bumper, and winch

A/C repair

Fantasy Mod:

Infinity Q45 V8 Conversion

Any help / recomendations are always welcome... :) soo anyways hopfully I am not doing this -thnkboutit- this ... pssd or this :oops: too much threw the project.

Some pics of the newbie. (sorry no good ones as of yet)...

3.jpg

Ashandthepathy.jpg

well ok this one is good :)

I like that stance too haha... oh, and Trent if you read this thankyou for savin my butt on that snow blunder... (look at my tires and the cliff I am next too...) Bad place to be.

Well anyways for who reads and helps me with my current Pathy endevors, I want to thank you in advance... "Thank You"....

Next project to tackle is installing the BL.

Edited by Extreme90path

Nice trucks...

but wow I really need to stop reading this thread... I see a Pathfinder mount... err on top of a girl, then soon after Aarons talking about sneaky dribbles :X

:D

Hmm, hurry up and get on the new tires already. For everybody else, those tires are SHEEEIT.

I didn't notice you were on top the pathy in the second to last pic. And I still think Ashley shoulda taken some pictures of me pulling you out... but no problem there, it was pretty fun.

When you get that disc rearend, dont get the lsd. Use the discs in the axle you have now, and put a lockright in it. Would be much better offroad. As soon as I find a 233 I can afford, we can see how the lockright does in the snow. I don't think it will be bad at all, and with the Pathy's better weight balance than my truck...yeah, itll be good.

Cut out the wheel spacers. You don't really need them. If you wanna see how bad it is (it isn't really) we'll throw the 33s on my truck and you can check it out. Or maybe you should check out Casey T.'s Pathy, he's got those 33x9.5 SXTs I was telling you about...they'd probably be cheaper yknow...

And as far as the tire carrier goes, get a bumper/tire carrier made. I told you about that one guy in Elgin, and there's another guy around here sometimes that could do a nice job for ya...

That's about all the input I have. I'm pretty sure you've heard it all from me before, but one more time doesn't hurt. And like I toldja, the couple moved out, so there's room in the shop again. Plenty of room for a Pathy bl or other stuff...

Hey Extreme,

Does the A$$ end of the Pathy already have the mounts for the factory tire carrier? If so, I could rip one off a Pathy in the local salvage yard. Last time I knew it was still there. :shrug: Just a :idea: .

Thankyou 94. But actually, I still have access to my old one at the salvage yard and it has it, but from what I am told it is a major pain in the butt to do the conversion. Especially the brace behind the tail lamp... so I was thinking just getting one attached to the rear bumper when it get's built... so I dunno yet.. but I may go back out there and take a look at what it would take again... thanks!!!!

But, no my new one doesent have the mounts, but my old one does... :)

-Ben

Edited by Extreme90path

oh, and today, I got my CB installed. I'll try and get some pics up, and I also priced the rear axal out of a 89 pathy w/ the 4 wheel disc... and I am lookin at about 250 ... so after my bl is installed and tires, I think I am going to snag that... :)

Just to clarify We are friends...
Dude shes been under your pathy in the snow.. Marry her quick...

If you have any questions on my 91 please feel free to ask.....

"Friends" maybe we could hook her up with Andrew???? :hide:

haha... yeah.. I am specifying friends... but when she is ready I am waiting. She doesent want to date anyone at this point in time... and yes.. she does love to offroad... ahaha... lets see here, It was the 3rd time we went out together we went up a local trai and managed to get stuck ontop of a mountian, about 1 hr out of town and it was 1 in the morning. Bad manuver on my part... well lets just say it was blizzerding and the police didn't have a 4x4 on duty, and they just said good luck, so i called all the people I know, and got ahold of one of my friends dad's that lives 30 miles away, so he came and picked us up in his excusion... But he only went to the turn around... about 5 minutes walk... and lets just say, the next day when we went to go get the truck out every one got stuck, before the even made it to my truck. One guy and a winch, but he couldent get close enough to pull us out.... ahah... so a cat saved my butt that day... :) ... but yes.. she is an amazing girl...