im new her too but been a member for some time?

lol that sucks lol :(

but the pathy runs, just doesnt move,,, lol the tranny is shot, ill post pics of the tranny,,,

that job at auto zone never came threw, im working for g and g auto salon,,, we customize cars and trucks, body drop, suicide doors, the whole thing with airbags, and hydro.s its a cool job, better than auto zone for sure, i get to weld alot, and bend tubing for frames,

im in welding school, a 90 average, getting my masterweldors degree....

that motor was hydrolocked, jed and i got it running n two days,,, or just short of that, then i drove it around the block, and the tranny broke,, makes noise, grinds, and grabs, putting ahuge load on motor, i think thats why my motor was overheating last run,,, in ocala,,, then i wanted to cool it off as you see in the pic! hahahaha i want a snorkel, i would have made it if i was going slow and ecu was sealed, and intake,,, not that deep it was, but unfortunetly deep enough! P...P...

IM000753.jpg

IM000754.jpg

IM000755.jpg

IM000752.jpg

valvebody.jpg

tcase.jpg

IM000757.jpg

IM000763.jpg

IM000764.jpg

IM000751.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

here are some of the things i get to work on,,,,

dathan301.jpg

dathan300.jpg

dathan299.jpg

dathan302.jpg

dathan303.jpg

Edited by ibstillaweiner

Guest pathy91

Hey Dathan! Wow, you and Jed sure tore that tranny apart. P... Good thing you don't have to put it back together. Well, welcome friend :beer: You can drive my Pathy anytime!!!!.....Jamie

actually, i tore it apat, jed helped me get it running, and clear out the interior,,, hes such a nice guy! i like jed a lot,

ill be putting the tranny back together yes, in time thoguh, im still putting a manual in place of the auto. maybe keep the auto or sell or donate it. but i want the experience of the trannys as well as the motor, sssh