Welcome New Members !

Precise1

Just posted in the nickname thread. Julian is his name. First nissan ever. Paid 800 for it. Super clean too. 94 LE all the options. Ran good for it not getting started for over 6 years. Knock sensor issue that I'm in the middle of now. Egr was loose on studs with just 1 nut holding it there. I got to this site by a Web search and was reading a thread on the replacement of the KS but upon registering and logging in I lost that thread and have searched with no luck... anyway, great site. Forums are awesome! My issue, can't get intake off seems to be a bolt behind thermostat housing getting in the way..? I have yet to read anything about that being a problem. What am I doing wrong? Please help. I'm experienced in the shop, but this is the first small foreign rig I've ever owned!

Thanks in advance. Mike

Edited by Akmike

Hello everyone, my name's George and I'm 34, I'm an enthusiast and I like pathfinders very much, but due to health and financial problems I cannot get a car, also I don't really know too much about them. I'm here to mostly observe! Hope you'll still welcome me :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New to the group! Name is Anthony, while thisnt my first 4×4, its definitely my first Nissan. Im already in love, and only had it a couple weeks. Its a beat up 1999 Pathfinder SE, 4×4, 5MT, 148100 when bought. Needs work, but plan on making it my daily driver.

Im from and in Chicago IL, am a diesel mechanic, been wrenching for about 22 years now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my names Rocky.

Recenty picked this 1987 V6 4X4 Path Daily Driven Project. Looking foward to Learning from some forums. Nowledge is the true secret to life. From Oregon, mostly from Willamette vally area currently in Southern Oregon.

Hi. Mabuhay to all from Gen. Trias Cavite, Philippines.Owning a Nissan Terrano Diesel is just a dream for me when it was first launch in Japan. Did not expect to have one after. I hope I can see alot of DIYs for this truck.

Cheers,

Edited by dellhobbyist01
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 1993 Nissan Pathfinder Rocky Mountain Edition Edition. I am from the Rockys area Wyoming. I don't follow th he path, I make it. I take my pathfinder everywhere I possibly can and make the path. Nice to meet you all.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a 1992 Pathfinder! It wasn't running when I got it. But all it needed was a new starter.

Now the transmission is broke. Not sure if it was already like that or if towing it did it :(

Edited by lichen

Just bought a 1999 Pathfinder with over 253,000 miles on it. It runs great but I'm sure I'll need plenty of help starting with replacing several sensors that need replacing.

I'm brand new to the pathy scene but not Nissan's I have a Titan and love it got the soon to be wife a 12 pathy last year on a real frame lol but it's a v6 and I don't know where to start with the mods I did lvl it 2 inch but that's it any help would be appreciated want her to love her ride like I love mine

hello all, new here just saying hi and looking for a resulation to my pathfinder problem. that I just bought two days ago.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, glad to have found this site! I own a 1989 Pathfinder, and have to admit that it's been sitting the past year and some as my husband is trying to figure out what is going on with it. I love this vehicle--it's been with me for almost 30 years--it's been with me through two boyfriends, moves to five different states, and now an 11yo son who first "drove" it when he was 4yo (standing on the floorboard!). I can't get rid of it, even though it needs a bit of work. Appreciate the knowledge and experience of everyone here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Thanks for the add I'm new to pathfinders, just recently got an 1988 two door v6 5spd 4x4. My plans are to just make it a weekend warrior off roader I'm planning on doing a 3 inch suspension lift and maybe some 32s so I can take it to uwharri here in NC any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated

Greeting all from just north of Memphis Tn.

Wife's path and i been wrenching on it a bit since she got it and now my water pump is leaking so googling i find i have to remove the timing belt. Also found this place so here i am.

I am 61 and have been shade-treeing it since i was a teen, so to speak. I fix most all my junk and the '99 path is the newest vehicle we own. Swapped a belt out on a friend's about 15 years ago so know what is involved but man i did not want to have to do all that. A water pump is such a simple thing and this one is such a crummy design.

Anyway enough rambling. Name's Paul, glad to meet you all.

Edited by hbwb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took over ownership of my sister's 99 Pathfinder. Needed a 4 wheel drive so I could spend more time on beach at Cape Hatteras. I've been borrowing the Pathy for years; she finally came off it. She took great care of this car. A post by "moto-m" saved me a ton this morning when I was getting 6 error codes. I was ready to take to shop and would have probably had some new sensors and a nice bill. Turned out to be a 10a fuse. Thanks for posting and making my day so much better.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone thank you for creating this forum. Ive never been in a forum before so bare with me as I learn..😃 I do know that ever since I bought my 97 Nissan Pathfinder se 4wd I fell in love with it, it has never let me down on and off-road. I am currently in process of starting to modify or do to it what I have in my head that I want it to be. I have lots of questions of what suspension to go with, what to do first, etc. but to star5 I just wanna show a pik of my pathy and thank you for having me. How do I upload a picture of it?

• Like 1