Guest jared.t.shields

Tires

Guest jared.t.shields

Ok I have a 3” lift on my Qx4 and would like some bigger tires. Should I go 265/70/17 or 275/70/17? Also know I’m probs gonna have to cut some of the bumpers. But any advice would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no clue what tire size you should get but I totally recommend the Falken Wildpeak at/w3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

275 are 33’s right? I went with 265 because I know with 33’s there’s a lot of cutting that you need to do. There’s a thread on here about fitting 33’s. I would search it on goggle and then put npora after

to search a particular site with google type "33 site: http://www.nissanpathfinders.net"

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 8:15 AM, joshrichard said:

275 are 33’s right? I went with 265 because I know with 33’s there’s a lot of cutting that you need to do. There’s a thread on here about fitting 33’s. I would search it on goggle and then put npora after

Neither of those are 33’s, though 275 and 265 by themselves don’t tell you anything about the diameter, only width. The need to trim is also dependent on the wheel offset. 

• Like 1