Voltmeter

GAS

Before you replace the alternator, check your voltage with a digital meter, just in case your meter in your cluster is bad. I would say it's your alternator, but if not your going to kick yourself after spending a couple of hours changing your alternator and spending unnecissary cash. Yust check your voltage at an easy test point like your lighter plug.

Harbor Freight.

I recently scored a guage cluster on Ebay that has the stock white face guages, voltmeter and dual tripmeters! Woo-hoo! Quite the upgrade from the old orange guages with only idiot lights.

i never liked the orange crap either, they seem to be moving back to orange. moms sentra has orange clusters... ;)

Well, it is the alternator i went to garage and they put digital meter on the battery.

Anyone know about chep alternator that would be so nice and ship to Iceland ?

BTW here is snowing hevely about one meter thick snow and outside is blissard at the moment.

Take care everyone during the hollidays and merry x-mas to you all.

GAS

Yah, I love the white, but even better, I really like the two tripometers feature. Pretty cool, I usualy do one for gas, and the other for the trip itself. Coolness.

Oh 88, please send me that link for the LED's you were talkin about.

• 2 years later...

Hey Guys,

I just picked up an aftermarket voltmeter for my '92 Pathy.... the stock dash one was crap!

Just curious as to who might have aftermarket gauges in their rigs, and where they mounted them?

I was thinkin of drilling holes in the dash on the passenger side above the glovebox, but i don't think i'll like the gauges at that angle.. difficult to see them there.

Pics appreciated!

thanks,

al

vancouver,bc

canada