Vic Fire disaster

DavefromOZ

Can we all please spare a thought for the families and friends of those that have been lost in the fires in south east Australia, also a big thankyou to the fire fighters and volunteers who have risked their lives to help others.

Can we all please spare a thought for the families and friends of those that have been lost in the fires in south east Australia, also a big thankyou to the fire fighters and volunteers who have risked their lives to help others.

X2 mate .

Been watching the news and looks like a massize firestorm , does anybody now of any NPORA members down thier .

X2 mate .

Been watching the news and looks like a massize firestorm , does anybody now of any NPORA members down thier .

I dont know of any members down there, but I have family scattered through Gippsland, thankfully they are all ok though.

Yeah, the fires down where I am from originally were deliberately lit, and some others were lit just last night also. One town had a population of 519 people, they are now saying that 100 of those were killed, expected death toll to be close to 300. 300,000 Hectares has burnt

Just found out that the Alaskan Malamute folk i was looking at getting a dog off have past along with there children and all there dogs .

I wouldnt like to be the sucker who lstarted the fires ifn they catch him/them i think there life would be kind short huh

Edited by long