more big bro?

94extreme

sorry let me try to clearify meself..........If you use the "criminal" element to start putting locator chips in then where does it stop? If you want to keep track of human predators then toughen up sentecing laws and keep em off the playgrounds and the streets. Our po-po is already overworked with the crime we have now just imagine adding this to their full plate

I'd take that one step further...

Microchip anyone who has been convicted of a violent or sexual crime. Armed robbers, child molestors, rapists, murderers, etc. These are all people that society would be better off without.

Have scanners around the perimeter of schools that will set off a silent alarm if these guys cross onto a school property and the police come and pick them up.

You could even take it one step further than a simple microchip with MC scanners....you could have it as a microchip with all the relevant information on it, with a little GPS tracker device on it, so that the Law Enforcement Agencies know exactly where the convicted felons and violent criminals are at all times.

i understand what you are saying but i thought these guys get rehabilitated.. isn't that what prisons are for? :mellow:

Rehabilitated...sure :rolleyes:

Once a rapist always a rapist. Did nobody hear just a few days ago about the man who was arrested for adopting a young boy and raping him for years? Sadest part was that he was a convicted pedaphile. I'll try and find an article about it.

Once a rapist always a rapist. Did nobody hear just a few days ago about the man who was arrested for adopting a young boy and raping him for years? Sadest part was that he was a convicted pedaphile. I'll try and find an article about it.

hey navy that is a shame its time to fix the system

So, I have a friend of mine, who was a heroin adict. When he was in his late teens, he was in alot of trouble. stole cars, for drugs. lots of bad @!*%. So now 10 years later, he is married 3 kids, good job.

so he gets the chip so his ass can be tracked down.. BS.

like i said before.. First my left nut

Yes there is a big differance between rapist and addict. I was using as an example of serious crime.

If the chips are 100% volentary, and there was a new consitutional amendment saying that it is and always will be volentary (best we can do) Then no, i'm just not for it.

If they become 100% voluntary, then nobody who "Society as a whole" wants to get them will want them, and the only people who will end up getting them are the daughters of rich people, so if they're kidnapped they can be found again. Heh.

So, I have a friend of mine, who was a heroin adict. When he was in his late teens, he was in alot of trouble. stole cars, for drugs. lots of bad @!*%. So now 10 years later, he is married 3 kids, good job.

There is an ENORMOUS difference between these two things. I would hope that you can see and agree with that.

And "trouble" is a very broad term. Did it involve sexually assaulting children? I don't think so...

There is an ENORMOUS difference between these two things. I would hope that you can see and agree with that.

And "trouble" is a very broad term. Did it involve sexually assaulting children? I don't think so...

as stated, this was an example of a serious crime. Yes rape is a different thing all together and they shouldn't even be alowed in prison in my mind.. Put them in a deap hole and fill it in.

Ok, i'm done now, my 2 cents has been stated.