Howdy

falconer

Hello everyone, new to the pathy scene. Im 17 and just baught a '94 w/ 142k 4x4 spd. Im a convert from the ricer scene, gave up on that in need for a 4x4, going to college in syracuse NY this fall. Currently in central MD. Just wanted to drop by and say hi!

heres a few pics of my pathy at the shop getting inspected [they are tired of me there LOL :hide: ]

atshop001.jpg

atshop002.jpg

Edited by falconer

Welcome!

Usually, I live in VA, and go to school in Rochester. I did the exact same thing when I went to college.

Yea my mom thinks im partially insane for selling a car w/ 70k for a car with 142k! HAHA she has no idea... :P

I have yet to meet a Pathfinder enthusiast who is 100% all there. :lol:

Yes, Pezzy...I'm lookin at you! :P

:blink: huh???

Welcome to NPORA! B)

Welcome aboard.  Nice clean looking Pathy.  Now go get it dirty.  -bounce-

That is the plan. I got it mainly to use when i fly my birds and hunt so i figure driving through snow in upstate NY with a FWD ricer wasnt gonna go too well :wacko:

Thanks for the welcome everyone, i've been reading some of the posts and they look to be purdy helpful.

Edited by falconer

Well the beast is finally out of the shop! Had to wait 5hrs today [unbelievably boring] while some crap got fixed for inspection then another 3 @ the MVA, oh well thats life i guess. Took the pathy for its first real drive since i've had it, about 45min and loved everysecond, so much better than the ricer.... i didnt realize how much i was missing by actually being able to see the road ;)

Well im off to the beach, not bringing the pathy, be back in a week! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

• 2 weeks later...