Gun owners

cdhicks99

I am a die-hard AR fan but will be adding a Yugo AK soon.

yup, its coming down to price right now, theres the russian ak or yugo, or a really nice ar, AR's are a peice of art IMO

dave's bro just brought home his brand new S & W 50 caliber hand gun. OMG that thing is beeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuutiful :bow: :bow: :bow: the damn bullets weigh about 1lb each tho :blink:

yup, its coming down to price right now, theres the russian ak or yugo, or a really nice ar, AR's are a peice of art IMO

Yeah the Ak variants are just too cheap not to have one.

By end of summer I should have my wifes long range AR finished, I may just have to give her one of mine ;)

I've got a Swiss made .45 and a bolt action 30-06. Wifey has a springfield XD in .45.. and I'm trying to talk her into getting something in .223 so she can learn to shoot a long gun, especially now that our local indoor gun club here in C. Springs is open, and we don't have to drive to BFE to shoot free around idiots, or drive to BFE and then pay to shoot safely outdoors.

the good thing is, the other night after we got back from me and my old man shooting at the new range, the wife asked how to reload ammunition, and then hearitly enjoyed herself reloading 50 rounds for herself. :clap:

Too damn many.

German Made 1957 Walter PP 9MM

Springfield XD .40SW

12ga Winchester Pump (Don't recall the model)

My grandfathers hand-me-down .223LR (I don't even remember who made it, it's been almost 3 years since I shot it.)

Berreta 3032 Tomcat

Formerly:

HK USP .45

Walter P99QA

SigArms P239 .40

Many many many rifles and shotguns...

I think that's about it....

I only have one gun and it has never been fired. I am interested in weapons and want to start shooting. I used to go the the range with my dad and uncle when I was young. We shot some handguns and a 12 guage and a 20 guage shotgun but I have not shot much since. The gun I have is a .38 chiefs saturday night special or something like that, anyway it was my grandfathers he bought it like around 1974 and it has never been fired. I was thinking of selling it for a Rueger (spelling?) or maybe a glock. I do not know much about guns so I do not know if I can get much for the .38 so I need to do some research. Do you guys have any ideas as to maybe what I can get for it?

Probably not enough to buy a Ruger or Glock.

I would keep it and shell out the dough for a reliable piece.

I am personally a huge fan of Taurus sidearms(24/7 to be specific), although any name brand maker will be just fine. Taurus, Glock, Springfield, S&W, Ruger, Walther, HK, CZ are all fine makers, I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting.

I'm no where NEAR ready for the zombies to attack.

My collection:

One Savage Arms 12 Ga Shotgun circa 1958-ish.

Still saving up for a Para hi-cap .45 but life and the g/f are sucking my funds dry.

well I personally dont have any guns. but my best friend and his dad collect them and i go hunting and to the shooting range with them all the time. to get a general idea they have about 50+ rifles/shotguns etc. and prolly 15 hand guns.

mabey i can get a picture of their gun room. its quiet a sight. unfortuantly ive forgotten the names of the guns I usually use. gaaawd. ah well mabey it will come back to me.

Currently: just a Ruger 4" .357 (shoots comfy), and some airguns I've had for years, incl a Webley Tempest pistol w/ walnut grips and a lefty holster, and my grandpa's old rifle.

Planning: wife wants a nice slim auto, won't let her go smaller than a 9. Need to hit a shop or two and see what's out there. Looking for a single-stack, barrel 3.5"-ish, pref SA/DA but DAO is ok if it fits. Might go for a look this weekend.

Then a 12g Mossberg.

I've always wanted an HK USP compact, but since I'm wrong-handed their newer P2000 looks good too. Ambi slide release... B) Pricey though.

Eventually wife wants a lever action, that'll be 38/357 too, carbine length.

Get 'em while you can... ;)

all i've got is a benelli 12 ga pump action shotty...for now...growing up my family didnt have guns and i enjoy going to the range and shooting...but since i didnt grow up around them i dont know a whole lot about whats good and whats not...but here in the next couple of years when i have some $ put to the side and some of my projects completed i will start looking to build a small arsenal...

• 2 weeks later...

damn how did I miss this thread.......

my pride an d joy AK-47 chineese full auto

Beretta 92fs 16 shot 9mm. pre-ban

Beretta 96 10shot .40sw

.12 gauge street sweeper

.12 gauge remington trench gun 7 shot also have a banana clip for it sly

SKS

marlin .22 rifle

winchester .410 single shot

remington bdl 7mm magnum

S+W Model 657 Revolver colt .45 7 1/2 " barrel