I want this mod!

I was planning on modding these for the pathy. I drew them in paint, but this is how it's gonna look, more or less. i was planing on buying the type of steel tubing used on sand rails, or maybe even roll cages, or use a smaller diameter tubing. all this will go in as soon as I install the trailmaster susp lift.

th_sidesteps.jpg

This isn't my pathy, I got this online since I didn't have a pic of the front for mine.

th_frontwlightbar.jpg

th_backbumper.jpg

So you're talking about mounting the rock sliders with the tube facing downwards (kind of like a step rail thing?). That seems pretty cool....yeah, I'd say if you're not seeing rocks, ruts, or anything that can really whack the hell out of your rocker panels...then go for it...looks pretty cool to me :) Just make sure not to take it into any sizeable rock gardens.....EVER! You'd be pretty sorry you mounted 'em that way then :P

yea, as soon as i pick up a welder, thats first on the list, a pair of functional rock sliders.....(maybe if i feel good at the time, maybe some custom skids too...who knows...)

So you're talking about mounting the rock sliders with the tube facing downwards (kind of like a step rail thing?). That seems pretty cool....yeah, I'd say if you're not seeing rocks, ruts, or anything that can really whack the hell out of your rocker panels...then go for it...looks pretty cool to me :) Just make sure not to take it into any sizeable rock gardens.....EVER! You'd be pretty sorry you mounted 'em that way then :P

Yeah i'm not really worried about that. I thought that they looked pretty cool and use them as step rails would be functional too.

Hey Sammy, maybe you can fab them for me :contract:

• 5 weeks later...