Anyone try these...

Pathfinder-jay

Sorry Jay.. no input on these from me. I'm fully stock interior.

I have had vinyl in other cars (some call it simulated leather but it's really just plastic) that would crack after drying out in the hot summer. Care and maintenance like using a high quality conditioner or treatment may extend the life.

Other option is to go with some that are so cheap that they are basically throw-away when they go bad. Then just get another cheap set.

But do these seat covers still allow you to turn the back seat of the truck into a flatbed like before... Doesnt seem like the cusions would flip the way I want them to...

Good point. I guess you just have to take em off to flip the seats

Are they good for the backseats?

what backseat? my jeep only had 2 seats...lol

ohhhhhhhhh....... i thought those were the wet suit seat covers... guess i should read a bit better eh? :blink:

I say "why not?" Try 'em out...they look pretty good. Otherwise, you can search local BigLots or a similar discount store...I got "X-Bound" seatcovers for $5 each there..heavy duty canvas material, with all sorts of pockets and such...they work great. You can also find them at Advance Auto, Autozone, Checkers, Parts America, etc....but they won't be for $5 there...more like $30 for the front two...they don't make a back seat cover in that brand