Wasup from NYC

Hows it going all.

well after owning a 2003 maxima for 3 years i traded it in for 2006 Pathfinder LE.

i picked it up yesterday and had alot of fun driving it. :cool2:

soon as i got home i already spend 500 bucks buying stuff for it.

well just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all.

P.S. is there any websites to get stuff for the Pathfinder? i am looking specifically for the front bull bar and rear bar that goes into the hitch.

THanks.

THanks for all the welcomes and replies. :)

I live in staten island but always hang out in brooklyn.

you know the funny thing is .. i havent seen many pathfinders while i was driving a maxima. but now all i see on the road is Pathfinders.

i get alot of compliments from family and friends. This car suits me much better then the maxima. i was used to driving with HID's...unfortunatly Pathy doesnt come with HID's. just to clarify the headlights is 9007 size bulb? and fogs are H11? i think i am going to order a HID kit today :)

i want to order a bullbar for the front. since i have a black Pathfinder. i was thinking of getting the powdercoated black bull bar. or should i go with Chrome? any oppinions?

Thanks again. :P

Welcome

And it's all about black on black on black on black...You get the point. I'm half tempted to drop my chrome rims for some black ones. I just like the lil big of flash the chrome gives my truck.

I don't think the chrome bullbars look that good though. Too blingy/mallcruiserish

thanks..

yea i decided to go with the black bullbar. Eventually going to get black rims with polished lip.. thats all the bling i need.

found the bulb sizes on Sylvania website.

Headlights are 9007 hi/lo

fogs are H11..... just in case anyone is wondering.

I also want to mount a rear view camera somewhere in the back.. to see whats on the ground when i back up and how close i am when parallel parking.

wondering if its possible to splice into the navi screen.

thanks..

yea i decided to go with the black bullbar. Eventually going to get black rims with polished lip.. thats all the bling i need.

found the bulb sizes on Sylvania website.

Headlights are 9007 hi/lo

fogs are H11..... just in case anyone is wondering.

I also want to mount a rear view camera somewhere in the back.. to see whats on the ground when i back up and how close i am when parallel parking.

wondering if its possible to splice into the navi screen.

Good call on the black rims/polished lip.

I wouldn't mind doing a rear camera as well. And an under car camera would be badass too. You could spot yourself when crawlin...if that didn't get ripped off the second you hit the trail that is lol.

• 2 weeks later...

update. HIDs are in both headlights and fogs. :) looks sweet.

bullbars front and back are on ... black :)

found a camera that mounts right onto the licence plate. not going to stick out and barely noticeble.

also found RGB converter that will convert my navi screen into a video screen for 250. that way i can connect a dvd player to it also if i want.. but maynly i just want it for backup camera. its plug and play.. no need to tap or cut any wires.

should have all parts in few days. and do it over weekend. i'll keep everyone posted if tehy like and maybe post some pics after i am done.

Welcome! You might want to try AC's wesite for some stuff for your pathy( 4x4parts.com). They might have what you are looking for. there is also Calmini's website, Purenissan.com, but i dont know if many people use them.