stupid question...

yar1

thanks, i decided to leave the flaps on and let them fall off on their own, new question;does anyone else have dim head lights? my lights are nothing compared to my aunts 2001 frontier.is this a product of bad desigh or old dim bulbs? would buying new bulbs from like walmart fix it or is it supposed to be like that?

Headlights, like all bulbs, dim over time. They don't just suddenly go POOF. They decrease in performance, just like everything else with use.

Don't buy bulbs from Walmart...do yourself a favor and get some good quality bulbs like Silvanias or Wagners from your local Checker or AutoZone.

Headlights, like all bulbs, dim over time. They don't just suddenly go POOF. They decrease in performance, just like everything else with use.

Don't buy bulbs from Walmart...do yourself a favor and get some good quality bulbs like Silvanias or Wagners from your local Checker or AutoZone.

ok, thanks. are the bulbs hard to replace? i have the service manual for it so ill look through that.

No...they are not difficult at all...just undo the clip to the harness, turn the plastic piece that holds the bulb in. pop the bulb out, pop new one in, hook harness backup.

*goes to snap pic for lack of better explaination*

Got soap?? :laugh:

Anyways, yeah, they're east to remove. Just be sure not to touch the actual bulb when replacing. When I first got my Pathy the lights seemed very dim as well...new bulbs cleared it up.

those are PIAA bulbs incase you were wondering - as far as "performance" lights go these are ridiculous, i do alot of night driving with the lights on and these have lasted me nearly 2 years. (which is crazy, since like silverstars and stuff only last like 4 months)

i put in sylviana xtravison.the intall went ok,doesnt look much different in the daytime but ill check tonight.thanks for all the help :)