Which Lights?

NismoSkyZ

Know of any round fog lights that are 4-4.5 inches diameter? PIAA makes some, but they are pricey and I'm afraid of them getting stolen.

Check them out on eBay and if you think they are gonna get stolen, take the labels off.

Know of any round fog lights that are 4-4.5 inches diameter? PIAA makes some, but they are pricey and I'm afraid of them getting stolen.

IPF makes some compact lights (although they're driving lights, not fog lights):

CLICKY

They're a little spendy, but less than PIAA, and because they're not as well-known as PIAA, they're not as likely to get stolen. I have 2 pairs of them on my roof rack.

This photo shows an example of what they look like:

accessories_sparebracketkit.jpg

The PIAA 1500's are good as fog lights, the driving versions could use a little boost in the output department. I don't think PIAA's are God, I just like the design and the looks. Lightforce lights are the BOMB. I'd love a nice set of those.

The main reason I have so many PIAA's is Ebay! People sell 'em cheap there all the time. I got my 70 series fogs for $27 I think, they use 130W bulbs and put out MASSIVE amounts of light at night. :D Brand new, nothing wrong with them, missing wiring and switch is all.

Hellas are good, Pro-Comp makes decent lights, and you probably cant go wrong with a few of these Harbor Freight lights if all else fails, they're cheap.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Disp...temnumber=47394

These probably wouldn't be bad either. HID's for $119? Wow.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=95059

After reading all the threads, I decided on PIAA 520 fogs for the front (Thanks 88), And 4 Pro Comp 9561's (5" driving lights) for the roof rack. Using a cheap set of Summit Racing lights for the rear.