Buy or not to Buy? That is the ?

BFL

Just looking for some opinions on if this is a good deal or not? 88 pathy 2-door 5 spd. 4x4. a/c ,manual windows/locks, Pretty rough runs o/k, frame good, no accidents, Needs windshield molding/ pass fender/ Tires/ pass dorr lock fixed/ a bath inside and out/ dead bird removed from inside the hatch area :oops: / along with bird chit allover. A couple of dents on pass side. hood has surface rust/ both bumpers shot. ( I have it on hold just in case any one gets any ideas) :contract: Any info would be appreciated. want to get back to wheeling. Used to have 89 hardbody/ 2 sammys / and a 90 2-door 4-runner. Thanks in advance B-F-L

:gossip:

Rookie in MN WAVEY B-F-L

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...STAFSRCHUSDTEXT

All ready looked at it. pass fender shot as well as both bumpers. Frame is good. Runns decent. 5 speed surface rust on hood. needs new windshield molding and tires. valve cover gaskets leaking on to exhaust manifold a little smoke. They were asking $995 + tax/title. I have them down to $500 out the door everything included. Other than the inside has some bird chit and a dead bird in the hatch area its interior good shape. In MN.

All ready looked at it. pass fender shot as well as both bumpers. Frame is good. Runns decent. 5 speed surface rust on hood. needs new windshield molding and tires. valve cover gaskets leaking on to exhaust manifold a little smoke. They were asking $995 + tax/title. I have them down to $500 out the door everything included. Other than the inside has some bird chit and a dead bird in the hatch area its interior good shape. In MN.

B) that's more like it! :aok: snap that up :beer:

:help: The Plot thickens............Just came across a 93 Back w/grey int loaded with a5sp for $1200 Save some $ or pay Cash for the 2-door Hmmmmmmmm :help: