Trailer Wiring Harness?

Check ebay for new factory nissan harnesses for pretty cheap. Plugs into the rear plugs at the taillights, and the hard part is having to fish the plugs through existing grommets underneath.

PartsAmerica.com lists 12 items ranging from $8 to $73

I don't recall the brand of the one I installed but they are not hard to put in... as t0ast said, it's the routing that is the most difficult part. But again, not to hard :aok:

Based on t0ast's description you will have a grommet to go through, that is the same as the WD21's. the thing is that you will be trying to stuff a big connector through a little hole (I kept it as small as possible) and if the R50's are like the WD21's then working space will be an issue... but yeah you can do it :aok:

I think its actually much much easier if you pull off the interior panels, which are pretty easy to do.

However, I was stupid back then and did it without the interior panels off. I popped off the taillights and pulled the plug out from behind the rubber cover. I think I dropped a weighted wire down into the rear quarterpanel. Then I popped the grommet off from underneath and used the wire to fish the trailer harness plug up. Repeat for the other side.