Newbie from Indiana

carb day anyone?! i will probably skip town for the race unless i score some freebies. i am supposed to go canoeing this weekend too but i haven't heard from anyone.. if i don't i may go to either pole or bump day.

pffft. pretty simple. just a step-by-step kinda deal. just remember to put all the cover bolts back in their respective holes.... bad things can happen if ya don't...... trust me ;) hehehe.. i put one back in that was too long in the bottom n the sucker hit the timing pulley.. awful noise.. cracked the cover..... mmm..... :wacko:P...

Well, there was a message in there....sorry....twisted humor! :D

the t-belt should be your priority right now. these t-belts go around 200k if not changed ever and that get's expensive man. inteference engines so anything in contact with the valves goes crunch..

I had my belt changed 115,048. SHE'S OVERDUE!!!!

carb day anyone?! i will probably skip town for the race unless i score some freebies. i am supposed to go canoeing this weekend too but i haven't heard from anyone.. if i don't i may go to either pole or bump day.

I'd hit you up on it, but i'll be in North Carolina.

i did a big ol fat write up about my engine with HELLA pics.. so if you need any helpor pics at ALL just pm me. hell.. i think half the members of NPORA have my phone number too.... lol. a factory service manual is a life saver :bow: :beer::aok:

I was at Bragg/82nd from '87 to '91. I still get down that way every once in a while. I am trying to get down there next week for All-American week.

cool i dont get to make it back for those often but i do always try to make the 4th of july

im in charlotte now miss all the aircraft and booming at night i was home last week for a couple days and it was good to hear the windows rattling

we got plenty of latinos here in the last 7-10 years. that place, i mentioned, is owned and run by a some south of the border folks. we actually have a few others totaly authentic restaurants here including the blasting juke with latino hits and staff that is 100% "no ingles" :D