project disco is dead

lowrider

Don't get it on your hootus either. (I'll post the link from home for those who don't remember that one.) :lol:

:laugh: yeah.. that would surely suck!! :X d'oh!

Well, this weekend, got lots done (and went wheeling!)

Relocated signal lights to grille

Stereo:

New CD player

front components

rear door speakers

built sub box

4 channel amp

sub amp

post-9-1147112042.jpg

explain please

My new front bumper (i should really post a pic, its pretty cool) has no location for signals (by my choice). So i bought some small marker lights and stuck em in the grille. I'm going to go take a pic. Hold please.

Yo Lowride, Can you take another pic of the bimper with the sun behind you? its kind of hard to see it. Thanks buddy. Where did you get the bumper? Also, is rockgaurd the brand name? :cool2:

Yo Lowride, Can you take another pic of the bimper with the sun behind you? its kind of hard to see it. Thanks buddy. Where did you get the bumper? Also, is rockgaurd the brand name?  :cool2:

I built it, just like the rear.

here's a pic:

post-9-1147370899.jpg

Edited by lowrider

Oh yeah, and the rockguard is called "rockerguard" i bought it at can. tire, but you can get it at napa or any other autoparts store, it'll be branded accordingly. You can also use pickup truck bedliner.

QUOTE (KILLVOX @ May 6 2006, 07:05 AM)

Nice job Lowride. Hmmm two tone green and rockgaurd. Im tempted 

me too me too

Yo EL, Goonies rock!! What do you think of my 2 tone ala paint shop. Kinda cheap looking but i think im gonna go for it. Gotta do a little bondo work first.

post-9-1147899354.jpg

2-tone with bedliner below? That could be sweet really, pretty indestructible. Yeah, you've gotta roll the black rock crawlers or similar. On that note, anybody want to buy my polished aluminum rims? sly

Love the paint shop pic. Good Idea. I have a buddy that did that to his samurai inside and out. After a weekend of wheeling pull the inside drain plugs and send it though the auto car wash with the top off and in neutral @ 3am and VIOLA Clean and Like new!