Looky what I finally got!

Ramithepimp77

This is my first!

96fs_large.jpg

My gun is pretty much JUST like that except it says "Beretta U.S.A. CORP..." where it says "PIERTO BERETTA"

At first I wanted the Spingfield XD-40 (really like the gun) but I ended up getting this instead because I miss the Taurus PT-92 that my buddy used to have which I absolutly LOVED. But that was a 9mm and this is a .40......

ANYWAYS

Since my birthday is in just about a month (May 15th) I was talking about how much I really wanted a pistol and my dad desided that he would help me by paying for %90 of it and I get the other %10. AWESOME!

Can't wait to go up to the mountains and see how she shoots :)

Rami

Nice Rami!!!

I've got an XD-40 back east...should have brought it with me, but I wasn't exactly comfortable transporting multiple weapons across state lines. I might be picking up the new 2006 XD .45ACP here pretty soon.

Oh, and my b-day is May 13! WIERD!

Very nice. How is it to load. The last Beretta I shot was really hard to load as the mag approached capacity. It was a 9mm though.

Looking good. I'm saving for my 1911. B)

Guest IyachtuXvim

Nice! I've wanted to get a Beretta for a while now but don't have the extra $ :mellow:

Oh well, lucky you I guess. Enjoy, they are great guns.

Bellow is a pic of some of my "toys".

post-1-1144444870.jpg

Edited by IyachtuXvim

Guest IyachtuXvim
That one with the pistol grip looks like an AK-47, minus the huge clip hanging down.

Here's a better pic. That gun is one of my favorites. :D

p.s. madhatter how are those kumho MT's, I was thinking of trying those out a couple month back but couldn't find any user feedback on 'em.

post-1-1144458139.jpg

Can you folks hunt with handguns down there? We can't in Canada but I've always thought it'd be a blast.....literally. :P

depends on the state. you can only hunt with .44 and .45 here. there a few other sizes legal in the black powder category.

Nice! I've wanted to get a Beretta for a while now but don't have the extra $ :mellow:

Oh well, lucky you I guess. Enjoy, they are great guns.

Bellow is a pic of some of my "toys".

i see a ruger .22 and an sks. what are the other 2 long guns?

Well here's what I got today. Mossberg 500 12 ga, it's pretty basic and not fancy at all but I'm on a tight budget right now and don't feel like walking around in the mountains of northers BC for the next 4 months without bear/cougar protection. :(

Plan on getting a pistol grip and foldable stock for easier packability. Going to get something a little fancier in a few months hopefully B)

shotty.jpg

You will love that gun, and with some maitinence, it will never fail. Mossbergs are the king!

And with 8 rounds they are the perfect zombie killers. Cous lets face it, theyre comming.

Edited by Duffman

Guest IyachtuXvim
wow no wonder US has the highest gun casualty rate in the whole world lmao

I'll have you know that I'm a concealed pistol permit holder and licensed armed guard in the state of Washington. And I've never had a missfire/accident in the 16+ years I've been shooting. And luckly never had to protect my self with firearms. There are some yahoo's out there though, and the US does have the most privatly owned guns...

wow no wonder US has the highest gun casualty rate in the whole world lmao

I think the U.S. is the only country that accurately tracks gun related casualties, though I bet it is still high on the list, I also think this number is offset by lower crime statistics in states that allow concealed weapons, but its just a guess. Heh, an armed society is a polite society.