Weird rpm

Pathfinder-jay

Its not the gauges because you can actually hear the motor going up and down and you can feel it. The gauges are new aswell.... And yes changing gaskets does cost alot of money if you do it at a garage since its alot of labour...time consuming. But the weather over here will not allow me to work on my own truck... I even replaced my whole air intake systeme with 02 sensor to see if it was that. IM bringing the truck in to reset the computer this morning. See how that goes.

Thanks

Jason

Ok i fixed it, i took my multimeter and messed around with the wires near the ecu computer... its busted, always constant power. I replaced the ECU with the other one in my 92 pathy and it fixed the problem, my mechanic did it all for free, i went to pay and he said dont worry bout it...dads old friend and my first car... he seems to love my truck and the fact that i wont give up on it lol. I did most of the work myself in the garage anyhow... rewired, put plastic conduit to protect wires, and added a new ground... old one was @!*%. Re-wired my fuel pump aswell.