ACCIDENT

packie88

let me start off by saying :furious: . anyways leave the house this morning a little early casue my parents are fighting and i didnt want to be around. about a mile down the road i have to jam my breaks, whihc locks the tires out and i slide and hit a hyundai elantra. i got out and asked the lady if she was fine she says yes, jsut got a phone call from teh insurance company saying that she has neck and back injuries. i hit her at about 30mph and well no airpbags went off in either car. as far as damage to my pathy. i will be needing a new bumper, grill, passenger side headlight and side turn signal, a new fender and tahts about it. my car is still drivable but i spent about 4 hours today to make it that. anyway i woulda taken pics but my camera decided to die on me as well. anyway kinda frustrating but gives me an excuse to work on my car :laugh:

that sucks...i got sued for 80k 1 time when a guy hit me had on when i was 16...he ended up being a con artist and almost wound up in jail over the whole deal...

my pathy lived thru the same situation but it was my dad that did the damage...he and mom were fightin and he left and forgot i park behind him and went strait instead of turning to miss...pushed my truck 5 ft i had to get a new bumper grill corner lights and uhh duct taped in the passenger light...and then he never paid me for it...

hope it all works out and the insurance doesnt get too wild

lawyer up dude....sounds like chickie is lookin for a payday

indeed. be careful. glad everyone was all right... but now time to play "lets sue the guy who hit me for lots n lots of money" game........ it's a terrible game P...

That sucks, good luck man. Kinda scary with a Hyundai, cause they tend to total them out in almost any wreck beyond a simple fender bender.

By the way, South Hill Auto Wrecking in Puyallup usually has a few Pathy's in stock in decent shape. You might wanna look there for parts. ;)

Edited by Mr. Pickles

sorry glad your ok like slick said b careful cause your young and you hit her thats two strikes against you and good luck don't let em bully you and keep us up to date sorry I should have put this in my first post but I was bit salty having spent two hours on the phone with ins. company :furious: so my apolgies