Look what I just realized

navygz19

Ive trolled the AC boards looking for people who have done the relocation on an R50, and have come up empty... sooo... when I do mine, I'll post pics.

u dont have to remove the defender plate to remove ur drain plug...just gotta squeeze your arm in there (im fat and i can do it)

Sounds more like an inconvenience than an impossibility.

mmm well there is a hole for the oil drain plug. I have one of the first gen's of skids on mine so I have a smaller hole there. The others have a larger hole but not extreme as I learnt the hardway as to why I have a smaller and offset drain access hole.

Ok how many 10G left I have 1 Black Coated Kit left 1 Un-Coated kit left and 1 Blue Kit left this one add 10.00US extra as this kit was going to be for another purpose and the powder coating costed me 60 or $65 I can't remember. Anyways that purpose has now come & gone.

Thanks,

:beer:

Wasn't really too worried about removing the plate for the drain plug. More worried about access to the oil filter. I did see the drain plug hole that was made on the plates, though. Good thinking.

That's about the same about as the wimpy splash guard, but holding it back up as you replace it when you're done is where I was I trying to get to. Its cool though, when I get the chance to fork out the cash for it, I'll be getting it no matter what.

Ok how many 10G left I have 1 Black Coated Kit left 1 Un-Coated kit left and 1 Blue Kit left this one add 10.00US extra as this kit was going to be for another purpose and the powder coating costed me 60 or $65 I can't remember. Anyways that purpose has now come & gone.

Thanks,

Excellent...

Could you tell me what shipping I'd be looking at to 23503?

Sorry I was in the Hospital until late Friday so I haven't answered all my e-mail or any forum ?'s.

Ok the last Black powder coated 10G kit has been sold now. I have the Blue and the non-coated left.

I need your full address to give you a quote on shipping as I am not using FedEx anymore but I have been using the UPS store. FedEx was just way to many hidden charges that were doubling UPS shipping Fees.

Thanks,