Warn Hubs 4 Sale

94 Pathy

:furious: :furious: :furious: -alcohol-

WAVEY Alright everyone! I just bought some used Warn hubs. Good shape, but not fitting onto my axle shafts. I sware I counted for a 27 spline on the shaft and counted the hub and it has 27. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm counting the teeth that each one has and that is what I'm suppose to go by right?

There's nothing worse than getting your rig tore down and ready to replace things and nothing fits, so you need to put everything back together again. :furious:

If I need to sell them, I would like to get what I have into them, which is about $80.00. That does include the shippinbg I paid, so if you purchase, get me the whole amount and I'll take care of the shipping part of things. I'll take a couple of pic's for ya then post them for ya later today.

:furious: :furious: :furious: -alcohol-

WAVEY Alright everyone! I just bought some used Warn hubs. Good shape, but not fitting onto my axle shafts. I sware I counted for a 27 spline on the shaft and counted the hub and it has 27. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm counting the teeth that each one has and that is what I'm suppose to go by right?

There's nothing worse than getting your rig tore down and ready to replace things and nothing fits, so you need to put everything back together again. :furious:

If I need to sell them, I would like to get what I have into them, which is about $80.00. That does include the shippinbg I paid, so if you purchase, get me the whole amount and I'll take care of the shipping part of things. I'll take a couple of pic's for ya then post them for ya later today.

I want them!!

• 3 weeks later...

WAVEY :help:

Has anyone seen or have heard from Pathfinder Phil lately? Wasn't too sure if he's been gone for Spring Break or what. :shrug:

If I don't hear from him soon, the Warn Hubs will be back on the selling block! :aok:

Phil, if you are out there somewhere, email me so I can get those sent out to ya!

he's been around. saw him last night. yes... 90-95 have the 28 spline...... well.. i got my brand new milemarkers last year for $85 and have never had any problems with them. they look a little cheaper than the warns but do their job well... good luck!

-bounce- -bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

I found Phil! Hubs are going bye bye!

Thanks for the heads up Slick & 88. I'll keep that in mind when I order new hubs.

:beer:

Yes, DO NOT get MileMarkers. I've had 2 sets and thats enough for me! Yes, the body shatters rather easily, and, from what I hear from bystanders.....heheheheee, it sounds about like a gunshot. This is also another reason you will NEVER see MileMarker stuff on our site. It's gotten to be a personal thing. Yes, MM DOES have a lifetime warrenty, BUT, you have to have the original reciept with the serial number on it: http://www.milemarker.com/hub-warranty.html

Milemarkers break. Seen it happen quite a few times. The hub body shatters. That's why they're so cheap. Lots of hardcore wheelers buy two sets cause a broken hub is cheaper to replace than a broken axleshaft...

That's a good point... I always prefer having an inexpensive component be the weak link!

Looking at install instructions, it looks like it would also be a relatively easy trail side repair as well..

So, are the left and right sides the same or different? Ie. need to carry one extra, or a set?