Eastern side?

tbecktold

The Eastside guys might think about putting something together, maybe some of the Westside guys would come over. We (me, the Ms., friends) do a lot of camping and stuff over there during the summer, but usually in the Sun Lakes, Chelan, etc. areas. Still, meeting with some of you guys could be a little incentive the travel farther. I've been meaning to check out the far NE WA area, as well as Hells Canyon, among others. Now that that's said, I'm getting married in a big spread out thing over the end of Sept/beginning of Oct., so most of my vacation is spoken for. But still, just wanted to plant a seed in your minds.

My old man works on the dams in Hells Canyon. If you wanted a tour I could prob hook you up. I spent about ten years of my life down there, freakin awesome in the summer except for the snakes. I know there are more eastside people out there; Harb, who else?

Hey I remember this site. Seems like forever since I've been on. But yeah another East-sider here. Cheney to be exact, but Spokane is a mere 30 minutes away. A late spring/summer Pathy getaway will be in order I think.

Oliver I was wondering about you!!!! How the hell have you been!!! Hows the GF? Why haven't you been around? HMMMM?

tbeckfold, I'm in Spokane too. But only for a couple more weeks though then I'll be in Maui.

Guest 97LEnewbie

it seems to me that in order for me to hang out with felow pathy memebers i would have to travel some.... toms river,nj

Oliver I was wondering about you!!!! How the hell have you been!!! Hows the GF? Why haven't you been around? HMMMM?

Hey buddy, I've been good. Busy with school and moving in with Lisa, yep its true. How've you been?

Say, you wouldn't know any good (honest, trustworthy) mechanics in Spokompton would ya? Lisa's power steering pump went out on her GrandAM so its armstrong steering till it gets fixed. pssd

Good luck in Maui you lucky dog. WHy the move?? And when can we all come do some Hawaiian off-roading? -bounce-