Need to ask a favor of D21 owner

tmorgan4

Over on AC I was just reminded the D21's and R50's use the same rear axle (duh sssh ) while I was looking at the ad for the jeep springs used in pathfinders. Could anyone with a D21 (can't remember which model they're from) take a picture of the top and bottom springs perches? If they could be used in an r50 as well it could be huge. My email is tmorgan4@frii.com or just post it here.

Thanks a TON in advance! :bow:

Tyler

Edited by tmorgan4

Just for the record... a D21 is a Hardbody pickup. The 87-95 Pathfinders are WD21's ;)

Why is that important here? Well its not really I think we all get that you are asking about a Pathfinders spring perches. :shrug:

But as an FYI, Hardbody (D21's) have leaf rear springs while Pathfinders use the coils that your asking about.

Again, not a big deal just letting you know :aok:

Ahh I get it now. I was just copying what the guy selling the springs said it would fit. Thanks for the clarification. -bounce-

And Slick, thanks for the picture. I'll have to see if ours have the same overall shape, and if so I might see if I can get a measurement on the I.D. And O.D. of the spring. Thanks!

Edited by tmorgan4

I'm located in Colorado. If you're not too far away I'd love to get my hands on them, as well as the perches. I'm not sure how much the stock coils weigh, but I could cover shipping if it isn't too much. I appreciate all the help you guys are giving me. :beer: