NEW PICS (NO MORE CHROME - at least on the front)

AGNTBMT

Mang, those a re some big pics....

I would also note that you may need an alignment...that front driverside tire is bald on the out side!! Heads up man, I wouldn't want a wired blow out in you new all black beauty!!

Thats a very keen obversation 98! Unless he just likes to steer hard into his right turns...lol.

Seems like there is no sipe/channel whatsoever left on that outside. :blink::lol:

Can a mod please resize them... I would, but I can't :shrug:

Already done, they were 2x the size they are now...

also a few extra posts were deleted, I think we get the idea... the pics were big! B)

QUOTE (98silverpathy @ Jan 26 2006, 10:07 AM)

Mang, those a re some big pics....

I would also note that you may need an alignment...that front driverside tire is bald on the out side!! Heads up man, I wouldn't want a wired blow out in you new all black beauty!! 

Thats a very keen obversation 98! Unless he just likes to steer hard into his right turns...lol.

Seems like there is no sipe/channel whatsoever left on that outside. 

98Silverpathy and DJ Dank, Thanks for the observation but i think the photo is blurry at those spots cause here is the tire and it looks like 3k miles and no abnormal wear:(looks like all the channels are there too)

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0959.JPG

Hope these pics are up to Filthy's size and standard :bow:

• 1 month later...

My new Pathy is due to arrive at the dealers on the 11th April. I had been wondering about the chrome and now the decision is made it goes. I really do like the dark satanic new :cool2: look.