Pacesetter Headers

Chupacabra

someone better jump on this. i just but mine in literally last week. dman that would have save me like 100 dollars had i otten these. no point inpullin the ones i already have. gl with selling thewsse and someone betterpick these up.

nice score on those thorleys. I saw them but by the time I did the cross reference to see if they'd fit, they were gone. Buggers were listed for a pickup with a manual trans. Apparently (and confirmed by thorley) there have been MANY successful installations of this model number onto pathys with AT's.

I just bought these a couple of weeks ago. They appear to be made really well.. I'm getting rid of these because I just bought a set of Thorleys off Ebay this morning.

i was under the impression thorley didn't make a set for

the 95 automatic pathfinder?

have you heard or do you know otherwise? if so, let me

know the specs as i'm on the verge of purchasing the

pacesetter headers.

i have a 95 XE with a popped manifold nut; going to either

just buy all new studs and keep the manifold or get the

header; would rather have the thorelys ..

.joel.

I was told by Thorley and others that have done it that their headers (part #464-2) for the manual pathys will fit automatics. The only issue being that the Y-pipe hangs about an inch or so below the cross member. I'll let you know as I plan to post about my installation as soon as I get the chance...hopefully by next weekend.

Revco and WheelmanLS1 both have Thorley's on an Auto... We had a thread discussing just that... fact there are several...

My passenger side thorley has been test fitted with the drop down and cross over.. Im not seeing any issues....

• 2 weeks later...