**UPDATES ON PROJECT X**

Pathfinder-jay

Some of this stuff you might be able to pick up at a J/Y, forget about undamaged interior pieces though, that's rarer than the factory light bar :D

My suggestion for the rip in the armpad: 1. get it re-apolestered that's expensive, or 2. the cheap way get some color match duct tape, cover rip, problem solved! :aok: There ain't no problem enough duct tape can't solve. ;)

I don't understand.

You're already registered here so why don't you PM people here instead of demanding that they register on your site to so you can contact THEM???... :confused:

EDIT: Fixed crappy spelling.

Edited by Filthy Luker

I don't understand.

You're already registered here so why don't you PM people here instead of demanding that they register on your site to so you can cotact THEM???... :confused:

My thought exactly!!!!! Well said.

Jay, spend a little time browsing this site or AC, almost every little issue your truck has is common for it's age, and others have been there done that as for fixes.

You call it a "build project", looks like any other fixer upper to me :shrug:

just makes it easier to receive news on the project etc...

NEWSFLASH STOP THE PRESSES:

THE MISSING HEADREST HAS BEEN LOCATED... I REPEAT THE MISSING HEADREST HAS BEEN LOCATED.

Seriously you can bookmark your threads or subscribe to them here. Heck you can even download the threads in HTML, Word, or Printer friendly version for your future reference and viewing pleasure.

sly

Ok, back off...

Go to his site if you want, join/sign in if you want, etc. If you don't want to, no biggie either. He can PM from there, or he can do it from here... He can archive anyway he wants. He can solicit help rather than look it up....

That probably describes 10-20% of the members here, and I don't see you ragging them... He's a member of the site, treat him like one (that you like).

Nothing to look at here, move along... P... (friggin rubberneckers !!!)

B

Thanks bud. I just cant see why some are getting offended, just trying to make my pathfinder project into something interesting. My first car... help is needed, im sure most of you remember it. If I where to post problems here they get lost into the forums within a week then its a pain to find em cause the search engine on these forums isnt so hot lol So its basically just for logging purposes and so I can refer back!

Thanks

Jason