Sponsoring NPORA

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys, well I figured this forum is going to help me a @!*%load since I know I will never drive anything except a pathfinder (models 96 and under) for the rest of my life lol So I figured I could help whoever owns these forums/website. I own www.m-e-tech.com. Its a hosting company... so I would be more then glad to sponsor the site/forums by designing or even hosting if you guys pay for the forums. Just let me know and ill do it

Thanks

Jason

Well i dont want to donate money if i can give ya guys a new site/forums for free lol I can rebuild the site to make it look awsome and reskin these forums so they look hardcore! lol

i mean i built www.pathfinderxbuild.com with in 10 minutes... prob my @!*%iest site... but its still somewhat nice.

Let me know... get 88 to check this thread out

Wow...that is very generous of you to offer your assistance Jay. I don't think I speak for just myself when I say that we appreciate it greatly. I think the biggest thing that is pressing right now is actually hosting the site - and uploading/updating member's pages. I know that mine is extremely out of date.

However, the only person that has access to that side of thie site is Mr.Jim - and he's in a bit of a tight spot right now and cannot access the forums. I'm sure if your company were to donate hosting to NPORA that would fit exactly what we need right now.

I don't think we need to have the forum reskinned, or have the website redone, just yet.

:o wow! that IS awesome!! :bow: to your generosity. As above mr jim is inna pickle right now and he's the god of this site and has all the final say-so...

that is a really cool offer! :beer:

Well i didnt mean reskin but you know like at the top is says invision power board... replace that witha nice logo for NPORA.. ya know... just to style it up a bit hehe. And I have a lot of neat tools for members etc. Anyhow Its up to all of you, I leave the offer open. Like I said im sure you guys will be helping me out alot in the future aswell since i own a 91 rust bucket lmao. But its my baby and im determined to fix her up!

In the mean time I have made a small site to try and get some peoples opinions on how to go by fixing her up etc... but yet no one has posted. Id appreciate if some of ya can leave me some tippers on www.pathfinderxbuild.com. My little project. And in advance... no im not trying to create a pathfinder community on that site! just looking for some advice for my pathfinder. Im trying to find sponsors aswell...seeing if any companies are interested.... So far i got some offers on suspension... want to turn my truck into an offroading machine like the rest of yours. Sadly im in school till next december so my money doesnt allow me to repair my truck the way it should be lol. Finding parts is also hard in my neck of the woods... most parts i find are in US and cost an arm and a leg to ship (door panels etc). Read more bout my truck on the site and see what you guys think, Id appreciate it alot. Like I said this is my first car... TRUCK i should say hehe, so im always looking for some tippers on how to fix her up. I know theres alot on the forums but alot is also vary vague and not direct enough to my issues. Anyhow i hope to see some interest and would also like to know how to get me one of those NPORA decals for my truck!

Thanks

Jason

I think it's a good idea. When I go to other forums they look so damn cool. Ours is sort of bland. The information contained is still awesome, but spicing it up couldn't hurt. That's just my opinion... we'll have to see what an administrator thinks. Is 88 and Mr. Jim the only ones?

Its a generous offer, But I like it just fine the way it is. Theres no needless Trend-whore graphics, or useless pixel sized buttons everywhere. If it aint broke, don't fix it.... mind you we did get that hacker thing a while back.

Although it may seem rather bland, the forum is extremely easy and non-tiring to read. I hate it when I get a headache from looking at some of the stylized forums out there. The main site could use an overhaul however. Do you have other links to show your work?

*bump. Do you administrators think we could at least get a yes or a no?

I agree with Luker, I dont really mind the look of the bland forum...

But regardless, it's not up to the mods to change the site... the only one who can, is the guy who owns/started the site & board, Mr Jim... and he currently doesnt have internet access... we are working to get in touch with him, even if just to upgrade the forum software.

Im not talking a complete overhaul here... just to change the top banners and make it look a bit more like a all in one site... well we made www.m-e-tech.com, www.gamrnode.com, www.hl2gamer.com, www.cod2lounge.com, www.bf2lounge.com, www.pathfinderxbuild.com i did in 10 min! check that out please!!

Thanks

Jason

pathfinderxbuild.com is too much for most NPORA members, particularly the geezers. The black background with fancy fonts is a little tough on the eyes sometimes. A new banner would be nice, and he said we could get rid of that Invision Powerboard stuff at the top. Changing those wouldn't be an overhaul really... just a nice touch-up.

Edited by wheelmanLS1

pathfinderxbuild.com is too much for most NPORA members, particularly the geezers. The black background with fancy fonts is a little tough on the eyes sometimes. A new banner would be nice, and he said we could get rid of that Invision Powerboard stuff at the top. Changing those wouldn't be an overhaul really... just a nice touch-up.

i have to agree. i think its AWESOME your offering your services..but i think on most automotive forums people prefer function over form. lots of flashy graphics and contrast tends to make my eyes bleed. and im not even an old geezer! (22). i think a few touchups that have been mentioned are cool...but nothing too far past that.

I like the way it is....simple, easy to navigate, fairly quick for all....except when someone doesn't Resize...

No offense Pathfinder-Jay, but i come here for the Info not the graphics...Thanks for the offer though. I say a vote is needed......

BTW- Pathfinder-Jay, if you need any advice or questions answered about the Pathy let us know....we're always willing to help...

Well to tell you guys the truth, its not going to be costing anything since id do it on my free time, and I didnt suggest overhauling the whole site i just ment replace the invision power board sign at the top with a nice NPORA sign... just little changes. Thats all i offered, I come here to get right to the point, not to be distracted by flash hehe. Anyhow if you guys have advice post it on my forums! i got some to do so!