33" Spare Tire

CDN_Pathy

yeah, that looks awesome but is $450, which at the moment isn't and option. I don't have the old carrier any more, but I do have the center section from it that the tire bolts on to. I thought I might be able to make some kind of carrier with it

However, my buddy has a carrier complete that he isn't using and I imagine he would let it go very cheap, but the shipping would be deadly:(

CDN,

What about mounting the center tire mount bracket you still have in the cargo area? Yes, I know it would be taking up precious space, but for now until you get a basket or sway-a-way. If not that center piece, how about a truck tire mount. Like the ones you seen in the back of HB's and many other trucks? I was thinking about doing that, but ran into a super cheap basket.

post-6-1134674381.jpg

Before you guys run out and pick up a OEM carrier from another pathy, you should check into what it takes to install it on a pathy that didn't come with one from the factory. Its not an easy job as you have to install brackets UNDER the existing sheetmetal to support it.

If I bought a Pathy w/o the rear tire carrier, I'd buy one of these.

That looks pretty sweet! Dunno about the price tag though :shrug: