New grille guard

PATHFINDER95NI

Gentlemen

I am looking at getting a new grille guard. The one I have now mounts to where the original tow hooks mounted, is way too close to the ground, and really reduced the approach angle. So I was wondering if anyone out there as a good manufactuer to go to.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Nick

KMA? Oh brother not that rubbish again :rolleyes:

Two of my close friends ordered and waited for many many months just to receive crappily designed, badly built and ill fitting products. I can't recommend them at all.

really?, dang, never heard anything bad about them until now, may have to reconsider

Thanks for the replies guys, but I dont really need anything that heavy duty (although they do look sweet, and would be nice to have anyway) all I really need is a light bar, or even a bracket to mount the lights on to. I have been looking at a few companies (Manik, Westin, GoRhino, etc.) but have found nothing for the Pathfinder.

Nick

Yeah, thats nice. I also like how it goes between the fogs and turn signals. The one I have now goes right over the fog lights. Do you have a part number? Another thing, do you have a problem with approach angles? How much clearence do you have between the bottom of the guard and the ground?

Although this is more of what I was looking for:

http://www.gorhino.com/rhino-charger.html

This is the style I was looking for, something like this would be less willing to dig into the grond when landing then the one above. Thats what Im trying to avoid here.

Nick

Yeah, thats nice.  I also like how it goes between the fogs and turn signals.  The one I have now goes right over the fog lights.  Do you have a part number?  Another thing, do you have a problem with approach angles?  How much clearence do you have between the bottom of the guard and the ground?

Although this is more of what I was looking for:

http://www.gorhino.com/rhino-charger.html

This is the style I was looking for, something like this would be less willing to dig into the grond when landing then the one above.  Thats what Im trying to avoid here.

Nick

Yeah I was looking for one like that too, but had no luck. I'm not sure about approach angle, there aren't many steep inclines in south Florida. lol

The Westin Part numbers are as follows:

36-1710 push bar

36-1715 brushguard