pictures

zonianbrat

:shrug: I took some pics of my pathy and uploaded them into my cpu and tried to upload them in my control panel but it will not let me telling me an error occured could somebody shed light on this subject and tell me how to do it. any help is appreciated.

i have no idea, therefore the lack of a good sig pic, but what i can tell you is, your probably going to get flammed for not haveing enough info, i have no comp skills but it seemed there wasnt enough, either that or im just used to seeing large amounts of info with anything involving a computer

:shrug: I took some pics of my pathy and uploaded them into my cpu and tried to upload them in my control panel but it will not let me telling me an error occured could somebody shed light on this subject and tell me how to do it. any help is appreciated.

When you are saying you are trying to upload to your Control Panel, do you mean you are trying to attach/upload an image to one of your posts? Like I have done below?

You just have to make sure that the image size is not over 250k or you'll just get error messages. You're trying to upload a jpg?

post-1-1133727533.jpg

Edited by DJ Dank

Are you trying to upload a photo for your signature here at the site or post a photo in a thread? Sorry just a bit unclear on what the goal is. As DJ D said, above a certain size will not be allowed and not all formats are supported. .jpg, .gif and. bmp are probably the most standard, but .bmp's tend to be large. Anywho, please clarify if none of this helps...

but what i can tell you is, your probably going to get flammed for not haveing enough info,

WTF is all that about ?? :unsure:

B

-alcohol- i am trying to upload a photo for my avatar. this is all kinda new to me as far as "threads and avatars" go. i just want people to be able to see my pathy that's all. And I do not know exactly what i am going to get "flammed" about. please explain. :aok:

-alcohol- i am trying to upload a photo for my avatar. this is all kinda new to me as far as "threads and avatars" go. i just want people to be able to see my pathy that's all. And I do not know exactly what i am going to get "flammed" about. please explain. :aok:

Yea avatar photos have got to be very very small both in file size and pixel width and height.

When you are saying you are trying to upload to your Control Panel, do you mean you are trying to attach/upload an image to one of your posts? Like I have done below?

You just have to make sure that the image size is not over 250k or you'll just get error messages. You're trying to upload a jpg?

:o ok.. off subject.. but WHO is that man in thebright orange jacket? because he is standing in a MOST dangerous position in that pic!!!! my god! made my heart lurch looking at it! :eek: -thnkboutit-

I have tried to attach pictures (jpg's) in the past. The boards said "you can't upload that type of photo. I opened the image in paint or photo editor and did a save-as xxx.jpeg. It then worked. Coule either be the extension or the fact that it liked the fact that photo editor or paint saved it. who knows, but it works.

:o ok.. off subject.. but WHO is that man in thebright orange jacket? because he is standing in a MOST dangerous position in that pic!!!! my god! made my heart lurch looking at it! :eek: -thnkboutit-

LMAO Slick...thats Casey T just hooking up the strap to my hitch. I wasn't pulling or tugging yet. But he did get out of the way when I did start. ;)

QUOTE (Slick @ Dec 6 2005, 05:18 AM)

ok.. off subject.. but WHO is that man in thebright orange jacket? because he is standing in a MOST dangerous position in that pic!!!! my god! made my heart lurch looking at it!   

LMAO Slick...thats Casey T just hooking up the strap to my hitch. I wasn't pulling or tugging yet. But he did get out of the way when I did start. 

Btw wheres my royalty check for every time you post that baby.... Revco was wondering about his tooo.. he took the pick.... :P

Yes i was in there getting dirty -bounce- But as soon as that baby was tight i was no where to be found :hide:

The rope on Oliver's rig broke on one of the pulls and landed about 20' from where I was....