I'm reading all these postes about bad gas milage

Newton

I got to check mine for the first time today. 7.09 km/L or about 20 Mi./Gal. City /HWY, I couldn't figure out why people are only getting 13-14 Mi./Gal.......and it just klicked in........I'm in Canada and these people are in the USA. A measured gallon in Canada is greater in volume than a US Gallon. That would explain the difference in gas mileage.

I'm pleased with my results. 20 MPG . Some domestic V6 in SUV's can't compete with that, and they don't last as long either.

Ive got a 95 and I'm getting 20mpg on the highway. On one hand it seems sucky but then someone in a H2 passes me and I laugh.

SUCKAS sssh

JUST TO CLARIFY-PEOPLE DRIVING H2'S @8/MPG ARE SUCKAS

YOU ALL RULE! WAVEY

Edited by ticker

• 2 weeks later...
;) yeah i am getting around 15mpg around town in my 97 tomorrow i am going to clean the maf sensor and the throttle body to see if that helps any then next time i get a chance i will chang the fuel filter. if anybody has any other suggesions i am willing to listen thanks.

In the summer I get about 18 mixed city and highway in a '92 and in the winter I get between 11 and 15 with the same driving conditions. Highway miles I get about 20-21 in the summer and 19 in the winter. If you want mileage buy a Civic :-D My girlfriend makes fun of me for spending so much on gas (she drives a Civic) until the last snowstorm. THEN I got to make some fun. "Who's car is 3 feet deep in a snow drift??? Who's car just drove through two feet of snow???" Payback is sweet.

well.. before my 94 was totaled.... i was getting 15city in 4x4 and almost 20 highway.... only trick i have is a custom K&N and i run premium shell gas in it...

and thats in the winter, in the summer add 1mpg to each of those numbers

- geeky907