NEW CAR!

lovebunny

well i got a new car. i hope you all will forgive me its a ranger. but its more practical for my purposes. i was tearing the crap out of the ceiling of my pathy putting bikes in it. the nice thing. it comes with a downhill bike for free. its got a 4liter v6 and 4wd. plus a cd player and all the bells and whistles. i think im gonna keep her stock right now. got it off my buddy for 7800 including the 3000 dollar bike.i hope yall dont mind me sticking around here for a lil while even though im not an official pathy dude anymore. ok pic!

Image022.jpg

My old truck was a distant relative of the Ranger... as the Mazda PU's now are only a rebadged Ford.... I loved my Mazda and wanted another one when I was shopping, but it wasnt practical for me... they used to be rated quite well here, but have gone downhill in recent years...

What year is it?

Congrats, hope you are happy with it... sorry to hear it's not Nissan.

Remember, when you have troubles with it - they circled the problem for you

ford-logo.jpg

apoke.gificon_smile_wink.gif

way better then the bowtie POS anyday.. :D:D

i've actually have had pretty good luck with fords overall.

so levbun, what happened to the pathy?

Glad you got a replacement and sorry it's not a Nissan. Of course you are welcome here, don't be foolish ! Besides, you bought a Ford after a head injury, you'll come to your senses eventually... :P

they circled the problem for you

LMAO !! 6 years old and it has had the tranny replaced... :blink: I hope you have better luck with it lovebunny. I totally understand switching to a truck, I drove one for 10 years, but didn't use the bed much for the last 5 other than for other peoples crap... One of the reasons I went for the SUV body...

Best of luck with it, hope you are better soon and don't be a stranger !!

B

Congrats, hope you are happy with it... sorry to hear it's not Nissan.

Remember, when you have troubles with it - they circled the problem for you

Is Pezzy Clairvoyant????

Grats on the new wheels -bounce-

way better then the bowtie POS anyday.. :D:D

Oh MZ! And to think I had respect for you! :o :P

I was a GMC fanatic before I came to the realization that domestic cars suck.

Anwho Lovebunny, congrats on the new ride, even if it is a Ford. Don't be afraid to pop in once and awhile!

Congrats (I think!). Hopefully that Ranger will take care of you. I drove about a 99 or 2000 for a bit for work, and it was a decent enough truck, especially since it was only a 4 banger. Here's to hoping that you remember:

a ) screw the clothes as style, body protections is MAS IMPORTANT!!!

b ) your body DOES wear out eventually (trust me on this one)

c ) we'll always welcome you back. You just have to know (and expect) that the F@rd aspect will get you some mild ribbing here and there or course.

I totally understand switching to a truck, I drove one for 10 years, but didn't use the bed much for the last 5 other than for other peoples crap..

I feel you, as does anybody that owns a truck, especially when they're young. I had my 720 for like 3+ years and hardly used the bed for myself, other than camping and... er, the drive in. :rolleyes: But I moved everybody I can think of, including some people 2-3 times. Of course, as soon as I bought the Pathy, I moved and needed a truck. :D

Regardless, good luck man, and take care of your broken body!

Edited by Mr. Pickles

Congrats (I think!). Hopefully that Ranger will take care of you. I drove about a 99 or 2000 for a bit for work, and it was a decent enough truck, especially since it was only a 4 banger. Here's to hoping that you remember:

a ) screw the clothes as style, body protections is MAS IMPORTANT!!!

b ) your body DOES wear out eventually (trust me on this one)

c ) we'll always welcome you back. You just have to know (and expect) that the F@rd aspect will get you some mild ribbing here and there or course.

I feel you, as does anybody that owns a truck, especially when they're young. I had my 720 for like 3+ years and hardly used the bed for myself, other than camping and... er, the drive in. :rolleyes: But I moved everybody I can think of, including some people 2-3 times. Of course, as soon as I bought the Pathy, I moved and needed a truck. :D

Regardless, good luck man, and take care of your broken body!

haha thanks man. i understand the friendly ribbing. and you guys gotta remember. this things gonna have 1-8 downhill bikes in the back of it 3-4 times a week. so i think the beds gonna be used. its gonna be so nice not having to hike up the trails because we dont have enough trucks to get to the top.

Oh MZ! And to think I had respect for you! :o :P

I was a GMC fanatic before I came to the realization that domestic cars suck.

Anwho Lovebunny, congrats on the new ride, even if it is a Ford. Don't be afraid to pop in once and awhile!

^^^what harbie said :aok: