So when's the next ORV run?

Oliver

Well I got the wire reattached but the passenger side light doesn't work. I think its damaged.

It was the one I dropped when installing them and it has been cracked since then.

Maybe it just needs a new bulb.

Say, what do you guys use to clean the engine compartment? Mine is a nice shade of desert camo right now.

Say, what do you guys use to clean the engine compartment? Mine is a nice shade of desert camo right now.

Get a nice can of elbow grease. :lol: I'm just putting it off myself.

We should plan another get together in a couple/few more weeks. Any suggestions?

Edited by DJ Dank

The weekend of Nov. 12th should work for me. I'm headed down to Idaho this weekend.

Oliver...I'm sure you've checked your voltage coming to the light. Dropping bulbs does have a tendancy to affect their performance. ;) Lotsa rags & engine degreaser where needed should help your situation. You can also take it to one of those "self wash" places and hose down the engine compartment (minus critical systems / electrical) with a pressure washer.

I am down for a run anytime you fellas want. I'll be gone over Thanksgiving weekend but any other time is good I think.

Oliver...I'm sure you've checked your voltage coming to the light.

I'll get to it someday maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I am praying all the goodies for the 92 start coming together.........but if not I may be willing to play a bit, 14th is the youngest ones B-Day -bounce- think we are having the party next weekend...ill update as the week goes on...

The 19th would likely work for me. I've been dying to get my rig out since I've installed my steering stabalizer. It makes such a difference on Spokane's sorry excuse for roads...but I'd like to see how it performs when on the trail of sorts. Let me know!

I'll give CaseyT a call tonight to see if he's down for it...that is, if we don't see him on here.

I think DJ may still be in the works of getting his internet hooked up...I know that CaseyT can get a hold of him.

Im in for Saturday 10 am :beer: The baby needs a :allclean: anyways B)

I think that'd be a good idea for me too...seems whenever I wash my truck, it rains. And when it's this cold...that means SNOW!!! :cool2:

Of course all is crazy at work...but I refuse to let work come in the way of these types of gatherings any longer! I will not let you guys have all the fun!

I'll see you guys on Saturday...

DJ is in for tomorrow too. I've got 3 more guys bringing up their trucks from school so we'll have seven rigs this time. My buddy Kyle is bringing his video camera too. :cool2:

See you guys at 10.

Oli -bounce-

We gonna have another Trophy Hunt?????

Haha. Well Lisa is coming, if that's what you mean.

Hey, Im off to Wonderland for Andrew's B-day party..... Whos coming???

Man I miss that place. Do they still have nickel games like the old days?

LMAO!!!!

Glad to hear she is coming, are you going to let her drive this time???

The birthday is now offically over till next year.... Having 3 kids with their B-day in the same week can really drain the pocket book. 1.5 hours at Wonderland with LaserTag $150 bucks..... I could have gotten a full size Spare, full tint, 4 tanks of gas, 1/4 the cost of a ARB............

are you going to let her drive this time???

I still need to teach her a 5 speed.

1.5 hours at Wonderland with LaserTag $150 bucks..... I could have gotten a full size Spare, full tint, 4 tanks of gas, 1/4 the cost of a ARB............

:(

Are any of you Eastern guys heading west over the hills for the holidays?

Yeah. I'm heading to Vancouver (WA) and I think DJDank is heading near Tacoma.

I think a holiday run will be in order.

Hope you guys have a blast. Are any of you Eastern guys heading west over the hills for the holidays?

I'll be down in Portland for the holiday. Sounds like most of us easterners head west come holidays...hehe...that's odd.

I'm definately confirmed absolutely on for tomorrow @ 10!

Gotsta git a tank o' gas in the mornin' and clean out all the *crap* in my truck. Debating whether I wana bring my new headers for all to see...prolly will...just gotta figure out a way to keep 'em from bouncing around. Yeah...straps...I know.

Those headers would stay put a lot better if they were bolted to your engine. :D

BTW what part of P-town are you from? Know any good off-road areas near there?

Edited by Oliver