So when's the next ORV run?

Oliver

Ya Bring the Headers........Ill keep em safe and sound for you -bounce-

I'm sure you would. With an engine as a bodyguard and the protective shroud of your engine bay...I'm sure they'd be perfectly safe. :D

Yeah...they'd certainly stay put better on the engine...but I'm trying to work out the time for install. I'm trying to figure out how I can make it happen Monday as I leave for P-Town on Wednesday. The guy says he wants 2 days to do the whole exhaust...so I gotta figure out a rental or something. I could sure use the extra MPG's on the 700 mile round tripjourney.

I've lived all over P-town...but preferred the east side. Most recently had a house over by Johnson Creek Blvd & 92nd. When I was there, they didn't have anything like the ORV park here. The closest trails were up towards northwest along the ridge between Hwy 26 & Hwy 30. I didn't like that area much...I'd always go east towards Hood or out in the Gorge.

How was the car wash? I wish I was there just to see their faces. LOL.

Well another run in the books and I'm itchin for more. Anyone know of any other good trails/runs in the general vicinity? It'd be nice to take a little road trip. :D

How was the car wash? I wish I was there just to see their faces. LOL.

Well another run in the books and I'm itchin for more. Anyone know of any other good trails/runs in the general vicinity? It'd be nice to take a little road trip. :D

I got a pic of the car wash guy's expression...it wasn't all I had hoped for...but man...the guy looked purty funny when he was walking up. Got a pic of that, too. Check out my site.

I wouldn't mind headin' up north a bit with you guys. There's lots to do & see up there. It'd be kewl to do a quick run up there someday. CaseyT was sayin' something about some neat sound trails he found.

Last weekend when I went through south from Hyw 20, and came out at 49' North was under 10"+ of snow.

There is some stuff up in the LPO, My friend Adam can guide us up there, he used to be a Survival School Instructor and that was his 2nd home.

Dunno, been playing with the 92 this evening, got all the xmanifold bolts off, only broke 1 P...

Or what about a Seattle/Tacoma/Westside run?

Hmmm...not totally opposed to going west...but with the main pass down to one lane these days due to the rockslides...it could be a significant wait if the weather up there's crummy. -thnkboutit-

I'm off to North Carolina for a couple weeks as of next week. Maybe first of the year or thereabouts would be a good time?