Encouragement?

lgranch

Winter is starting look like it is coming to NE Ohio. I have 2 WD21 Pathys in the driveway that need shelter so that I can finish them (head gaskets & finish a motor transplant). My garage has all on my kids tools in one side and a 55 Chevy 2 door hardtop in the other side. I need to find a winter home for the Chevy ,but around here the storage guys want $70/month. I am just trying to find dry storage not a service bay. I am getting realling depressed. I know that any day the local village cop will come by and tell me I have too many cars in the yard. (He stopped my kid because his front license plate was on the dash and not screwed to the front bumper)

Tell me everything will be alright or come and get a pathy or just something..... I HATE winter. :oops:

You could buy a decent vehicle cover for the price of 1-2 months shelter rent. Something to think about because it can be used year after year and could be thrown up to do a quick repair in the rain/snow.

I would also recommend checking into local ordinance as to how many cars in your yard is too many. Technically it's private property and unless you're running a business...there shouldn't be a problem with three cars. Now, if you have engine's & trannys & blow up dolls for lawn decorations..

If you need a place to put things in Ohio let me know, I can't offer sheltered areas, but have 100+ acres in Carrol County, plenty of "parking", no one around to care. ;)

:o we could use some of that to make us a NPORA only orv park..... :bow:

I would also recommend checking into local ordinance as to how many cars in your yard is too many. Technically it's private property and unless you're running a business...there shouldn't be a problem with three cars.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on if you're the neighbor) that's often not the case. Especially if you live in a community with covenants (CC&R's), and often its even written into city zoning code, especially if they're not running.