4 days since BobCaygen Run

Dowser

Good man Simon !! :clap:

It sounds like you clocked the springs correctly. I'd slightly lower and level the front end before worrying about the rear. Calmini shows their drop mount in their 3" suspension package but I have no idea if they sell it seperately. You may want to call them and ask and get an idea about price.

http://www.purenissan.com/wd21_3_kit.htm

I'll draw something up today for you.

B

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simon.... Your a good man. And I'm going to have to grace you with my Presence.

(Simon--> :bow: :oops: <--Dowser)

I came to this conclusion when I started thinking about where I actually purchased this Rig from. It was from a Demon Spawned Lowlife Redneck Bastard Child from Milton. *looks around at others in forum* I ment Redneck in a good way. Sorry if anyone takes offense. Anyway, So it would only seem natural that it go back to the Milton Area to get fixed right?... Right?.... Alright, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!! Sigh.... Actually the real reason is cause I had no other offers and you were the only sucker that said sure. :blink: I would normally at this time give people a chance to back out of this situation but seeing how kind you are just really makes me want to take advantage of you the most I can so I wont be giving you the opportunity to say no. :contract: :aok:

On a serious matter. I need to know a few important tid bits of information. 1) What kind of Poison do you prefer. Beer or Liquor and Brand. 2) What will you be hungry for on the day I come down. 3) When's a good time/day for you. 4) You'll have to PM me your Address. and most importantly 5) If you're not married, what color haired woman should I bring down to distract you while I Break all your tools.

Dowser

Damn!!! You have a source for women?!?!? Unfortunately, (in this case) I'm married, so no women for me. ;)

Don't worry about bringing anything. I don't mind at all. I'll give you a hand .

If you'd like to have a couple beers while working, by all means, bring some...I've got a fridge in the garage for just such an occasion. I'm a Keith's fan, but I'll drink anything if I want a beer enough :takebow:

This weekend, I think Sunday would be best, as I have a dinner thing to go to on Saturday. My Sunday is free, so we can break my tools together!!!! :P

Let me know if that's good for you.

Dowser, you're more than welcome to come to my place if you like. I'm in Acton, which is about 10 minutes north of Milton, which, is about 35 minutes west of Toronto, along the 401.

Let me know. I have jacks, jackstands, ramps, some air tools, ratchets, sockets, spring compressors, you name it, I've pretty much got it.

:clap: