Gidday from NZ

Guest grego

Hey everyone, great site. I can see may hours research here.

I run a 94 Terrano TD27 and am looking to intercool before this summer season.

If anyone could post up pics of their intercooler installs and ideas I would be grateful.

Cheers

Hey everyone, great site. I can see may hours research here.

I run a 94 Terrano TD27 and am looking to intercool before this summer season.

If anyone could post up pics of their intercooler installs and ideas I would be grateful.

Cheers

Welcome! :beer: Summer already? Have fun, we have had our first good frost of the fall here (-4 c).

Great, an hour and half away :D Its takes these guys that long just to cross town!!!

Do you go off road much??

We are always doing small trips here and there, will let ya know when we go next if your keen.

I think we will head to Whakatane next, there's a track i heard about that has somthing like 56 creek crossings in it and a hut at the end to stay the night in.

Should be fun!!!!

Hope you get alot out of this site, these guys know all there is to know about the chassis, body and Trans!!!

They don't get the diesels over there, only the V6.

Check out offroadexpress.co.nz for local stuff, parts, trips etc etc

See ya round,

Pete.

Welcome grego !! Like DB said, we can help you with everything other than the motor, but there are a few people who can chime in. On that, damn, I'm jealous !! I'd like to check out a 2.7TD but thats just not an option I have... :(

B

Yer Pete, I do get off road a bit (shinie car days only so far) but now the wallet has a bit of money in it I am going to spend a little on the wagon to "equip" her so I am more cofident to put it in the brown stuff.

B

Thanks, I have been looking through past posts, and you are right there is a stack of info here.

Now if I can only decide what to do first!

keep ya beers cold and ya women hot!

Cheers

Grego