Labor Day

Repack

This is up near Lincoln, NH. The cement you can see is part of I-93. Very nice spot on a very nice day. There was a decent amount of people there, but we were the closest to the water. Just one more reason to love owning a truck.

Thats my friend Joe, his gf on the left, my gf on the right.

p9030066beachsm1jk.jpg

Edited by Repack

Canada is sounding less appealing now...  :D

B

I live 300 km east of derogate and here we get plenty of sun (and hot, up to 40 c but cold too down to -40). The Cascade Mts keep all the rain in Vancouver :lol: .

Now back to our regularly scheduled post: Nice! Glad to see you had great weather on Labour Day :cool2: .

I live 300 km east of derogate and here we get plenty of sun (and hot, up to 40 c but cold too down to -40).  The Cascade Mts keep all the rain in Vancouver  :lol:  .

Now back to our regularly scheduled post:  Nice!  Glad to see you had great weather on Labour Day  :cool2:  .

merit isn't 300 km's! heh. Kelowna is like 375! and merit is almost at the halfway point. I'd say no more than 200 km's. In either event, Does merrit really get that great of weather? Its usually kind of inconsistant every time i make my month trip over the coquihalla.

You know about that toolbooth bypass trail too right? hehe saves me 20 bucks every trip!

Edited by derogate