Found some dirt today

Mr. Pickles

Did a little playing in the dirt. Sorry to not call out any locals for the fun, but... okay, okay. This is my driveway, and I wanted to have some fun before redoing the lawn and landscaping in the back yard. :D

post-1-1127077740.jpg

Edited by Mr. Pickles

I know, the Mrs. quickly voted down my ideal of turning half the driveway into a mini-course. I'd leave the other side for her to park, of course. ;)

Ha Ha Ha... I don't understand what her problem with that is :confused: I mean you did think about her parking needs :laugh:

Ha Ha Ha... I don't understand what her problem with that is :confused: I mean you did think about her parking needs :laugh:

I agree. She got added into the final thought process..... I say play on!

Mr. Pickles your making me Jealous. Oh how long I've wished people would fill this rented apartment property with tons and tons of Dirt. I was even tempted to put a "FILL WANTED" sign out on the driveway after the Fully Provided Cable service we pay the landlord for went out due to non payment. :furious: The only thing I found wrong with what your doing there was drinking Bud Light when we all know it should be Molson Canadian. -alcohol- :oops: For now, I'll just keep having to go to the place down the road where they store all the sand for the highways during the winter and pretend like I'm supposed to be tehre driving all around their property. sssh

Dowser.

cool. do i see some bud light on the roof? :beer:

Good eyes, grasshopper. May I point out the pic was taken about 7:30 am Sunday morning... :D Well, I put the box there the night before at my Dad's suggestion. But fear not, many drinks were consumed during the work, and many more will be this weekend when I tackle the rest. Ryan, you know I couldn't do it any other way.

As for the anti-Bud Light campaign, sorry, welcome to suburban America. BL is a great chaser for tequila anyways. And thanks on the truck props, keep on keeping on, bigger and more.

...keep on keeping on, bigger and more.

Actually my getting bigger will run out at 32". But my performance outlooks are at this point unlimited... I'm currently looking at an electric fan, an electric water pump, a complete exhaust, and any other doodads I see in catalogs.