R50 lift arguement

TrailChaser

An official apology to Precise1, NPORA Moderator

Dear Precise1,

I would like to take a moment to thank you for saving Miguel's Xterra thread from the rantings and runnings on that occurred not long after he started the thread. I admit I was part of this tomfoolery, and should have known better, but I felt my peace had to be said. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to split the topic off, and for saving Miguel's thread.

On that note, I also would like to apologize for trying to evoke humour in my sarcasm by my comments yesterday. It is wrong for me to assume you understand my odd sense of humour. I made an assumption that for a moment you were just like the rest of us NPORA slaves, and that we could kid around about who might be a deranged individual. I in no way meant it to be a personal attack or an insult. I am sorry that I have crossed this moderator/non-moderator line.

I hope that we can continue to post in the same forum peacefully.

Sincerely, Pezzy.

:clap:

ok now we can get back to our regularly scheduled antics

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Trainman... Sheesh, I took time out of my life to split it off, and when I poke fun, I get crapped on. Lotta fun, it is !!

Thats not name calling, and note the smilie ?? It's describing, classifying, and/or my personal opinion. Have a nice day.  :D

:beer:

B

I was quite happy to see the post split, it allowed the real question to get dealt with and also allowed us deranged :crazy: types to keep spewing and having some fun. Good job and well done by our ever vigilant moderator. :clap:

As for Pezzy, I know what having a slightly off base sense of humor can lead to. I just have to keep mine under control and come across really borrrring. But this world would be a very boring place if it was all me and no Pezzy’s. -alcohol-

HEY!!! Whats with all this R50 Bashing......it seems the only Pathy here thats conquered the Rubicon was and R50!

Who wants a 6" lift on a daily driver? I believe the majority of us drive our Pathy's on a daily basis.

The only thing i would like to change on my 97 is the front struts. I'd love to change them to coil-overs. If i get off my lazy A** and stop enjoying driving my wifes Volvo s40, i might do some serious measuring and try and match a set of already available coil-overs.....One more thing added to my list.

Stop Bashing the R50's....."Can't we all just get along?"........ :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

HEY!!! Whats with all this R50 Bashing......

Stop Bashing the R50's....."Can't we all just get along?"........ :oops:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Right on kmagr99! This is supposed to be the Pathfinder forum, not the pre-96 Pathfinder forum (I understand there is a very good one of those out there already :aok: ). We all have very strong and passionate opinions on our trucks and we need to respect those of others.

What got me started on this were the responses to the original request for information on Xterra’s. Did not give a very positive view of Pathfinder owners I thought. This is a great forum (try ToyotaNation for a poor example of a forum and moderation :oops: ) and it would be a shame to see it degenerate into name calling or factions based on what you drive -argue- . Let us all try to help with constructive information and good fun. P... -bounce-

What this topic is about, I have no idea... I just tried to shuffle the freaks into the same corner...  :P

B

*tries again*

Nice of you to join us in this corner over here Precise, you fit right in! B)

Amusing Topic... If there is a point to any of it.

*Digs through his Mr. Dressup costume trunk and puts on his Sherlock Holmes hat. :blink: *

Just thought I'd throw in that in the earlier photo's you are all mislead into thinking that the vehicle turned over is in fact the vehicle in the first photo. But you would be WRONG!!! Yes that's right. Wrong. :eek: A keen Eye and razor sharp perception would allow you to see the small details where you would notice that the vehicle in the first picture, is the same vehicle that is pictured in the second, but is missing the Sticker on the Bumper and the right side of the vehicle that the 3rd pictures poor over turned Pathy has. That being said, I have come to the conclusion that not only is it safe to have a 6" inch lift on the R50's, but recommended for daily work driving and trips to the grocery store. :clap::beer: :bow: P... :cool2: :aok::crazy: -alcohol-

Oh... and I was originally going to buy a manual 02 Pathy but figured I'd buy a 91 and beat the Bloody Piss out of it instead.

Dowser.

P.S. This freaky corner of freaks makes me feel freaky myself... :allclean: (can't for the life of me figure out why i put the Bubble bath emoticon in, but I just don't feel it gets represented enough and I've always been one to support the underdog.

*Digs through his Mr. Dressup costume trunk and puts on his Sherlock Holmes hat. :blink: *

Raise your hand if you understood that comment... WAVEY

YOu are sooo canadian!! B) I actually met Mr. Dress up when I won a scholarship in college... anywho... back on (off) topic...

I am SO glad I don't know nor have met any "Mr Dressup" !!

Oh... and I was originally going to buy a manual 02 Pathy but figured I'd buy a 91 and beat the Bloody Piss out of it instead.

Hehehe, Good choice !! It'll take it better... ;)

This freaky corner of freaks makes me feel freaky myself...

Hey !! I'm in this corner also so best be keeping that freakiness a step away, eh? :D

B