Need a little help from a friend down under

MaritimeMan

I have been looking at these things for a while now, and can't find em any where in the states. It's a Uniden UH013 scanning CB, and it goes for a whoppin 399.99+ AUS. Here's the help part. I'm good for the shipping and cost, I need some one trust worthy who can pick it up and send it to me, or at least find out how much it would be to ship first, then procede to step 2. Any how, if you can help, or know somethin that is helpfull, lemme know. Thanks.

M.M.

BTW I'm thinkin paypal, so no worries there mates.

I have been looking at these things for a while now, and can't find em any where in the states. It's a Uniden UH013 scanning CB, and it goes for a whoppin 399.99+ AUS. Here's the help part. I'm good for the shipping and cost, I need some one trust worthy who can pick it up and send it to me, or at least find out how much it would be to ship first, then procede to step 2. Any how, if you can help, or know somethin that is helpfull, lemme know. Thanks.

M.M.

BTW I'm thinkin paypal, so no worries there mates.

I have seen them go for less on ebay. But I have seen them go for more too.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/UNIDEN-UH013-UHF-SC...1QQcmdZViewItem

Steve should be able to help you. I can vouch for his being trustworthy too.

MM quick update

found some prices on the next, quick search mind you.

not any better than 399 aus.

will ring some places this week

stay tuned

also i have the GME Electrophone detatch face unit. its not to bad, i will find some prices for that as well

Naw, we are talkin output power of a CB transciever. The whole reson behind the limit, is that truckers can use what's call a linear amplifier and get the out put up in the 1000 watts plus range. But on a side not, yes the unit I am looking for has a built in scanner, but I don't think it does the full police band, so I'm not worried about that.