well. 220,500k and tats all she wrote

Gabriel

The legacy of the truck that was the love of my life came to a rolling stop on thursday night, on the Mopac Expressway in Austin. My Green 92 'finder was in trouble, the diagnosis, grim, internal transmittion, cost: $2200 from AAMCO. I was devestated. Faced with the delema of repairing my loved one or moving on was almost to much and with pressure from my girlfriend to do the sensible thing, I decided, to not repair my baby, my trusty companion, the wind benieth,... well, you get the idea. Then with my heart in my hands, I began the short trip home, when there accross the intersection, in a corner lot with a big green 92 - 4X4 for sale, was this... could this, it was as if the clouds parted the heavens shone thru, on this perfect being, immediatly i entered the lot, fighting the tears of joy, the sales man must have seen me comming, he met me at the truck amongst all the other cars. all that was absent was the rolled out red carpet. in a matter of hours there was a big gold 4wheel drive band-aid on my aching heart. That my freinds is devine intervention, karma, however your convictions translate it, good things can, and do happen, in this club!

however, I an still facing the sad fact that i have a truck that does not run to deal with, there are some things I will obviously X-fer over to my new Pathfinder, some small interion items and stereo systen that I installed, but as for the rest of the truck, should i donate it to a charity, sell it as is, if anyone has any suggestions please post 'em.

-and shaere this tale of good fortune with all. :type:

Sorry to hear your old steed went to the great pasture in the sky, but congrats on finding another like her right away !! :D Not many will want to buy a truck with a blown autotranny. You can make a few $ by selling people here parts, then donate the rest for the tax write off. Cant hurt to post it as is on craigslist or something. :shrug:

B

Hey sorry to hear about your loss but the way that the new Pathy crossed your "path" is almost fate. Think about it! Everything happens for a reason. Like Precise said, you'd be better off parting it out to people on here, and through Craigslist and Ebay.

Terrible tragedy about the auto dieing. I'm going to put in a tranny cooler and get the tranny completely flushed ASAP, as it seems that we'v had a lot of trannys dieing recently.

Does your truck have the pillar tweeter mounts? If so I might be interested in those.

Don't donate it, make as much money off it as possible! Part it out here and then sell the rest to a junkyard. They don't give you much at the J/Y but it's something, might even get you a couple tanks of gas for your new truck! (Speaking of gas don't forget to drain the gas tank!)

Hope your new Pathy gives you as much love as your old did. :aok: