went wheeling today

mudfinder

well, i went wheeling today. very very disapointed. pathy performed very poorly. i think my tranny is going. anyway, i still had a good time. i got airborn (i'll post pics up later) and totaly trashed my fenders. i think it looks cool, chicks dig body damage. anyway, when i post the pics up, they'll speak for themselves.

Slick - when we were @ ECXC the one guy that does all the stickers had the "chicks dig body damage" stickers... I asked him where the "guys dig body damage" ones were...

Slick - when we were @ ECXC the one guy that does all the stickers had the "chicks dig body damage" stickers... I asked him where the "guys dig body damage" ones were...

And what did he say to that? sly

And what did he say to that? sly

Guy's don't dig body damage, we like it clean and sleek.. but ready to get down and dirty! sly

Some mechanical damage is not alway's a bad thing... makes them easier to catch ;)

How does that prerunner bar hold up? Does it rattle? I like the look! You still amaze me with only having 2wd.

the bar holds up real good. doesn't ratter or anything. works real good up against bushes and shurbs and shopping carts.