bull bars.

iLLlegal

Well. I'm stuck I want something for the front of my 92 4x4pathfinder and I really dont like grill gaurds that AC has and I was wondering were I could get a bullbar for the front of my pathfinder. DOES anyone even make them....I think they look sweet...if no one makes them specifically for a pathfinder. is there anyway to purchase one and modify it or something to make it attatch to the front.

anyway any help is nice B)

~Shane

I think he was looking for a Bull Bar, not a nudge bar.

I thought that was a bull or safari bar. Neva hoid of a nudge bar... What is the difference ?

B

A bull bar protects the whole front, a nudge just the middle.

Example. I have got a winch bar on my Pathy. The winch bar is just a bull bar with the provision for a winch to sit in behind it. :)

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

Ok from what I can determine briefly, the nudge bar (as V6 calls it) is synonymous with safari bar which only covers the center, but Westin sells a bull bar that is the same while ARB's bull bar covers the entire grill. What does that mean ?? I'm not sure, but it seems like V6's definitions are a better discription. What it boils down to is that the terminology, even used by companies is different so make sure you are certain about an under/center guard (safari as I know it) or an entire front face protector (bull bar ?) before you order or you may be disappointed... :shrug:

B

wow. I know it decreases the protection but I like the nudge better ;) nice clean look. chrome ?

His bull bar was very old and ugly in the first place. And doesn't compare to a new one at all.

http://www.arb.com.au/

Look at the products tad, then protection. It has both bull bars and nudge bars. The difference is easy to see.

I think he ment that MABEY they have a site. I couldnt find one.... still lookin for a bullbar..or a nudge now apperiently. but how would I know if it fits the pathfinder (shruges)

Edited by iLLlegal

I think he ment that MABEY they have a site. I couldnt find one.... still lookin for a bullbar..or a nudge now apperiently. but how would I know if it fits the pathfinder (shruges)

If you are chasing a new one then it will be made for it. If you are chasing a second hand one, make sure you see it fitted on the car it's coming off. If that is not possible, then a bloody good pic, or better still a series of pics of it on a Pathy.

Good luck.

Just to throw more options at you, you could always get a tube bar made up. Some of those look pretty sweet.

Here ya go...

Sterling Equipment & Manufacturing Co. of Central Florida, Inc.

803 Line Street

Umatilla, Florida 32784

Phone:(352)669-3255

Fax:(352)669-7711

Email Address: sales@sterling-equipment.com

Web Page: www.sterling-equipment.com

Here ya go...

Sterling Equipment & Manufacturing Co. of Central Florida, Inc.

803 Line Street

Umatilla, Florida 32784

Phone:(352)669-3255

Fax:(352)669-7711

Email Address: sales@sterling-equipment.com

Web Page: www.sterling-equipment.com

Killvox, that gear is ugly.

Very ugly

F692FTSR.jpg

They didn't show a Pathy front, but if it's like that forget it :oops:

They do have a pic of the Pathy rear bumper they offer and it looks like a normal truck bumper, only flipped over.